BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Misaki R.
This lives up to its name, honestly. I use this as a way to kill the dead skin cells on my face. I rub the sugar onto my face until it somewhat melts until I wash my face with cold water.
What I love about this product is not only because my skin feels really nourished after using it, but it taste really sweet. ( Yup, I steal a lick of some of the sugar on my face. Haha. )
Lore P.
Victorias city
Im super in love with this! Nit kidding. I bought this because I saw on youtube that it has a lot of positive review! And so I want to try it. The scent of this product is so nice that I wanted to eat it! But ofcourse its not food. When the first time i used this, my skin is so soft like a baby! And it is not drying. It can also exfoliate your skin because of the sugar. Leaving it for 15 minutes is normal for almost face masks but this one is so good that you can instantly see the result! I am a fan of korean products but this one is a must have!
Modati M.
Morocco
Un petit peu déçue par ce masque pour plusieurs raisons: les grains du
gommage sont assez éparses dans le pot, du coup il faut le touiller
avant utilisation pour que leur repartition soit homogène. Il y a trop
peu de grains exfolliants à mon goût. Il faut quand même pas mal de
produit à chaque utilisation. L'effet hydratant du masque est loin
d'etre transcendant, je vous conseille de l'appliquer, de frotter pour
gommer puis d'attendre 15 min que ça agisse pour avoir un peu d'effet.
Après rinçage ma peau continue à tirailler.
Ce n'est pas un mauvais produit, mais je préfère faire un gommage et un
soin hydratant ensuite, plutôt que de faire un 2 en 1 qui marche à
moitié, la marque à de très bonnes alternatives d'ailleurs. L'odeur de
miel est délicieuse.
Hanako F.
I bought this face mask as I needed one and so many korean youtubers raved about it. When i first tried it it was alright but after 3-4 uses I didnt like it at all. Th scrub sugars are very harsh in the skin and made some of my skin red. Don’t recommend it .
Lauren L.
Paris
I liked the original black sugar scrub, but didn't love it. It left my skin soft but didn't wow me like other people were. This black sugar honey mask has won my heart though. my skin looked brighter and glowy right after using it, i guess the honey played a big part in that, while the sugar gently scrubbed my dead cells. My acne-prone skin didn't break out from this product which is always great. You gotta be careful about mixing it before use, as the sugar sits on the bottom and the honey on top.
TINA🐄❤ L.
Melbourne
I enjoy this product, however I have some problem with it. All of my product I store very careful, away from wet area, tight the lid, but I don't know why the ants still can go into my product, I got some few fresh product such as scrubbing sugar. But I like the smell and the application of it! I only use it for 4 or 5 times so I can't review detail TT.TT
Soumia S.
Oujda
It leaves your face feeling soft and slippery. Would recommend this to those that have pores or large blemishes because it really does the job on tightening your pores. If you do have severe acne, nothing seems to work you should give this a try. It helped reduce acne for me, I used it 1-2 times a week. One thing it does get messy, and you must shake before applying because when I first got this, I opened it up and I can see the layers of the honey and the black sugar on the bottom.
Dom 🇮.
Bari, BA
I absolutely recommend this scrub because I cannot libe without it now! I suffer from blackheads, texture skin and discoloration and this scrub just made them all disappear! I use it almost every day and my skin never felt much better! It has honey in it that helps soothing and brightening the skin and the sugar helps cleaning out the skin from dead skin cells and blackheads. The final effect is amazing: bright skin and silky feeling when you touch it! This was my life saviour! 😍😍😍
Salma M.
Edmonton
Fantastic mask! One of my top exfoliating masks;this guy scrubs away all the built up oil, dirt, dead skin cells on my face and washes it away leaving smooth baby soft skin behind. It also doubles as a honey mask that you can use to moisturize your skin as well. Smells like honey and goes on very smoothly. Would definitely repurchase and recommend to anyone who is looking for a great exfoliator. TIP: I also use it to exfoliate my lips.
Crystal Jace T.
Quezon City
This product for me was sold at a reasonable price since I bought it during a sale at their store. The packaging was very good. I liked how it was in a small jar like container. I bought this last july at a branch of theirs in SM North Edsa and I would recommend this to everyone who would love to try exfoliating products. Skinfood provides one of the best!
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !