BY SKINFOOD #54 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nadine C.
Charleston
Love this product. Easy to use and mad my skin feel so clean and soft. Definately will use this again and recommend it.
Savanna M.
Spring Valley, CA
This mask is amazing! I usually make my own honey masks because I love how they make my skin glow and I wanted to try out this one. It left my skin feeling super moisturized and ridiculously soft, definitely would recommend to anyone and buy again!
Hillary H.
Maybe it's because I don't like honey but I didn't like this mask at all. Not only is it sticky and difficult to clean off but I didn't really see any difference in my skin like I do with most of my k-beauty products. Happy that I got a sample rather than purchasing the full bottle.
Nancy V.
Worcester, MA
Love this! Keeps my skin so soft after I leave it on for 30 min and then wash off. Feels so good during the winter, because for some reason it keeps the face so warm.
Cristina T.
Skinfood has really good masks, and I think this one is one of the best.
I like that it's very moisturizing but it's also a really good exfoliator. The sugar granules that it contains help buff the skin in a gentle way to remove impurities and leaves the skin soft and moisturizer.
alyssa 🙈.
Singapore
It leaves my skin feeling supple and hydrated. I feel like it actually works better than most other physical exfoliants I have tried, from St. Ives or Neutrogena. It smells wonderful too, which is definitely a bonus. No chemical odor at all. I have combination skin that is mostly oily, prone to clogged pores. I have not experienced any issues with it. If you are sensitive, I would recommend this, because the sugar is gentle and the honey seems to be soothing.
Mademoiselle C.
Brussel
Korean beauty is always a HIT. This rule also applies to this pretty well known korean beauty product.
The consistency of the product is similar to a a caramel full of unmelted sugar grains. and the smell is not really different of a lemon zest. a little chech in the Cosdna shows that the ingredients used are pretty healthy for the skin in general (except for the presence of "butyl paraben", and "BHT" used as preservative and some frangrance, I have nothing against it.

So, this miracle baby can be used as an exfoliant, and as a mask. A 2 in 1 deal that can attract each and everyone lazy beauty like me. It claims to exfoliate dead skin while revitalizing it, and I have to say, it works, and much more. My skin feels like a baby butt, and my face turn a shade lighter. Although it's temporary.

So for the pice, the quality is pretty great, can't wait to try the rice mask.
Misaki R.
This lives up to its name, honestly. I use this as a way to kill the dead skin cells on my face. I rub the sugar onto my face until it somewhat melts until I wash my face with cold water.
What I love about this product is not only because my skin feels really nourished after using it, but it taste really sweet. ( Yup, I steal a lick of some of the sugar on my face. Haha. )
Lore P.
Victorias city
Im super in love with this! Nit kidding. I bought this because I saw on youtube that it has a lot of positive review! And so I want to try it. The scent of this product is so nice that I wanted to eat it! But ofcourse its not food. When the first time i used this, my skin is so soft like a baby! And it is not drying. It can also exfoliate your skin because of the sugar. Leaving it for 15 minutes is normal for almost face masks but this one is so good that you can instantly see the result! I am a fan of korean products but this one is a must have!
Modati M.
Morocco
Un petit peu déçue par ce masque pour plusieurs raisons: les grains du
gommage sont assez éparses dans le pot, du coup il faut le touiller
avant utilisation pour que leur repartition soit homogène. Il y a trop
peu de grains exfolliants à mon goût. Il faut quand même pas mal de
produit à chaque utilisation. L'effet hydratant du masque est loin
d'etre transcendant, je vous conseille de l'appliquer, de frotter pour
gommer puis d'attendre 15 min que ça agisse pour avoir un peu d'effet.
Après rinçage ma peau continue à tirailler.
Ce n'est pas un mauvais produit, mais je préfère faire un gommage et un
soin hydratant ensuite, plutôt que de faire un 2 en 1 qui marche à
moitié, la marque à de très bonnes alternatives d'ailleurs. L'odeur de
miel est délicieuse.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !