BY SKINFOOD #54 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelie M.
Love love love this stuff. Can't wait to reorder. Smells and feels amazing. My skin is smooth and clear.
Alicia G.
Elk City, OK
Black sugar and honey?! What more could I want? Smell great, gentle, effective and love the packaging.
Kelsey C.
Weird smell. The product works as well. Directions are easy to follow. Love many items from this brand.
Kaitlyn R.
Melbourne
LOVED THIS. Exfoliated my skin. It felt so fresh and nice. And it wasn't to rough on my skin either.
Danielle M.
San Francisco, CA
I feel like this only irritated my skin but maybe it was just me(?) my acne is just so sensitive
Caitlin V.
Brooklyn, NY
Not only does this mask smell amazing it leaves my skin GLOWING. I’ll definitely be buying again
Valeria 😻.
This face mask leaves my skin really really soft and smooth as i like and doesn't leave it dry.
Kayla D.
Oak Ridge , TN
I liked the feel of this stuff after washing it off of my skin. Would use again. Good value!
heidimarie143 C.
Madison
After applying this mask my face felt super soft and refreshed and it wasn’t harsh on my skin
Ysabella R.
Sacramento
I'm not a huge honey mask person but I am a fan of this mask. Makes my skin feel wonderful!
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !