BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gabby S.
I can't rave enough about this product. I got a sample from ipsy and cannot wait to buy the full size product.
It's really good it makes your face really smooth it smells really good and it last long and works really good
Mekiah J.
Baton Rouge
Great fricking product! Will buy again when I run out. Honey left my skin sooo smooth and soft. Do recommend!
Cassandra B.
Mchenry, IL
Smells GREAT. very thick and great smooth exfoliant. Almost want to eat it! Leaves my skin smooth and bouncy.
Kim D.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I love how the sugar exfoliates! It removes that dull older skin and leaves smooth fresh skin in its place.
Crystal L.
Honey masks are just what they sound like ... sweet and soft. They’re perfect for the sensitive skins ! :)
Megan E.
Modesto, CA
Good exfoliation and I love that it has honey in it because honey is anti bacterial and very moisturizing.
Lorissa R.
Jamaica, NY
A must for combo dry skin . It balances out my skin and leaves it feels silky smooth . Has cute packaging.
Jamie L.
Didn't like this at all. Do not recommened. This stuff sucks so bas. Very stinky. Hard on skin. Do not buy.
Carli P.
Grand Ledge
I love this mask. It's perfect for any skin type and will clear up all blemishes! Great packaging as well.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !