BY SKINFOOD #54 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
anjnei d.
this product really gets deep into the skin and makes your skin really nice and smooth and the scent is really nice
Jesyk R.
El Paso
Love it, love it... I use it every other day, leaves no face very smooth, and I think has also help me with my acne
Sammara B.
Essa máscara de mel é simplesmente o amor da minha vidaaaaa, super indico pra quem tem a pele seca como a minha!
Victoria S.
I without a doubt will recommend this to anyone who loves a good smelling skin product a little goes a long way!
Lena S.
Mobile, AL
The Black Sugar honey Mask is a really good product. Not too expensive and really good for every skin type
Rose B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This is okay. I know it has honey but it is really gooey and hard to rinse off. Wouldn't buy again in the future.
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
Smells really good, kind of like lemon; is fun to rub into skin, and leaves skin feeling a bit softer afterwards.
Gabby S.
I can't rave enough about this product. I got a sample from ipsy and cannot wait to buy the full size product.
It's really good it makes your face really smooth it smells really good and it last long and works really good
Cassandra B.
Mchenry, IL
Smells GREAT. very thick and great smooth exfoliant. Almost want to eat it! Leaves my skin smooth and bouncy.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !