BY SKINFOOD #54 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tamara S.
Jonesboro
This mask feels amazing and works really good. It was more than i could ask for and left my face smooth soft and clean
Danbee K.
Circle pines , MN
It’s exfoliates without leaving your skin feel tight or rugged on. My skin feels sooooo soft after using this product!
Briana E.
West Monroe
Very thick and creamy but a clear finish doesn't feel heavy at all overall this is a good product to have in the winter
Carlyn M.
love this product because is very gentle to the skin and make my skin smooth after I use it. And smell really good also
Dalibel C.
This product is great because it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. After using this sugar mask, my skin feels smooth.
Emily T.
I LOVE this mask!!!!! It's natural, smells delicious, leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft, and is really affordable!
Katelynne D.
Santa Maria, California
It was nothing special. It did what it said it was going to do so for that it gets 5 stars but it didn't really wow me.
Dani L.
Creal Springs
Smells so good, it also exfoliates super well and gently. I love that the product is made with food grade ingredients.
Sarah D.
South Windsor, CT
I love how this scrubs the face. It smells great and feels amazing!!1!!1!!1!1!1 I’m currently on my 3rd container!!!
Kasey R.
Madison , MS
Best exfoliat I've ever tried. Creates smooth glowing skin and a flawless completion. Love the sugar feel on my face.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !