BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie P.
West Palm Bch, FL
LOVED this product! The smell was heavenly and it made my skin glow! Very nicely priced and I will purchase again when I run out
Elizabeth R.
Sanford
Love this mask! Makes my face feel smooth, clean, and mosturized. Can't get enough of it. Use it in my daily pampering routine.
Jennifer W.
Atlantic Beach
It was a little harsh on the skin.   I added water to help loosen the thickness of it.  Worked wonders after.  Definitely use again
Kaybee B.
My skin was left softer than a babys bottom with this product. The sugar gave a gentle scrub and left my face feeling amazing.
Parul J.
This is soo damn perfect. My skin feels amazing after applying this mask. It leaves the skin hydrated and silky. Great product.
Shiloh S.
Tulsa
I love how every product is organic and made naturally .How it always smells good and the product is also very rejuvenating.
maritza R.
This mask is so good for you and nourishes your skin if you have dry skin this is definitely for you. It's a miracle worker.
Kimberly N.
Lansing, MI
Love it! Feels so good on skin and smells amazing! Skin comes out super soft and looking glowy! Definitely purchasing again!
Mianjel L.
This face mask was very nice. It smelled like happiness. I'd say it was effective. Maybe a bit pricey? I enjoyed it overall
Mckensie E.
portland or
Love the smell. I feel refreshed after I use it. Gets deep into my pores. Leaves my skin feeling smoother and. Refreshed
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !