BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nichole C.
Binghamton
Love the feel of this product on my body and scent. I notice a huge difference after the scrub my skin looks brighter and feels softer
Aja S.
Sandy
Love this product! Leaves my skin soft and feeling smoother. The texture and smell are great makes your skin feel young and vibrant.
Donni L.
I personally didn't like it. The smell of the paste was very bad, I coudn't handle it. After using it, my skin was really sensitive.
Joshua K.
I love this mask it works really good one reason is because honey is good for your skin and the package looks nice so thats something
Chloe B.
Port Hueneme , CA
Perfect for exfoliating for those who can’t handle too much harsh sugar granules. It melts into your skin perfectly and smells great!
Hadiya L.
Camden, NJ
Smells so good I was close to eating it several times, it probably edible, idk. Anyway, it left my kin really soft and clean feeling.
Viviana C.
This product was alright, it wasn't really the consistency I was expecting but it did leave my skin feeling nice and looking pretty.
LaDaysha W.
Detroit, MI
I disliked it. I didn't like the texture or the smell. I would not use again. It's not something I would recommend to some one else
JAILENE C.
This scrub is so good. It smells so good and exfoliates and tightens my pores. Received in my Ipsy and I will most likely purchase.
Jessica S.
It's always good to have a good scrub and this is just the product. Non sticky slimy product. Gets a good deep scrub. Smells good.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !