BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah A.
Rome, GA
This was a good exfoliating mask for my oily skin it I love that this mask is a natural mask that way i won’t have to worry about breaking out
Bianca D.
I like this product because it smells like honey and really exfoliated and softens my skin. It leaves my skin feeling supple and hydrated
Lessly  B.
To be honest I tried this once because I was given a sample when they opened the store near me I liked it left my skin smooth after using it.
Jenniffer R.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this mask! It leaves my skin smooth and doesn't over dry it. I use it once to twice a week and has helped with blackheads.
Abigail C.
Statesville, NC
This product is one of my favorites!! My skin has never felt mire soft and hydrated after using a product! Will be a repeat purchase forever!
Anna W.
Midlothian
I truely love this product! The sugar gives the perfect exfoliant to get rid of all your oils and dirt, leaving your skin smooth and fresh!
Jess F.
Miami
I was not too happy with this product it dried out my skin a lot. I wouldn't use this product a second time. I was very disappointed.
Kirsty R.
Pratt
Smells great and works great. Cleared up my acne within a week of using it every other day. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Michelle B.
Kinston, NC
Love love love this! I will clean my face with cash wash and then apply this. It makes your face feel very smooth and it smells good too!
Mady L.
Louisville
Obsessed with this stuff! Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft! Can be used everyday or just every now and then as a mask!
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !