BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
vivian k.
Super gentle on my skin and no allergic reaction (sensitive skin), great value and you can buy it on a lot of online websites for free shipping.
isabeau a.
I absolutely loved this product also pricy but define lay well worth it go buy it I did and I don't regret it at all love this skin food brand also.
Ashlee T.
Spokane, WA
i can't say enough good things about this. discovered it while living in Korea and has been a staple in my beauty routine. My boyfriend liked it.
Amber_Lynn K.
Very rough mask. Dont not get if you have sensitive skin. I was super excited to try this mask but was let down. I bought this at my local Ulta.
Krista M.
This stuff is addicting. It smells so so good, and feels amazing as you are applying it. It leaves my skin super soft and yummy smelling all day!
Larrissa S.
Oak Park , MI
Love this product. It is so luxurious. It helps exfoliate dead skin and creams a very soft feel to the skin. I hate when I run out of this mask.
ASHLEIGH M.
Sumter, SC
Wasn't very impressed this product left my skin looking a little oily and was very sticky however the smell was lovely and the price was fair.
Bianca D.
I like this product because it smells like honey and really exfoliated and softens my skin. It leaves my skin feeling supple and hydrated
Sofia K.
I TOTALLY LOVE THIS BRAND!!! everything they have to offer is awesome. It's all natural and works. I really recommend trying out their products
Kelsie C.
Fayetteville
I love this mask! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for one. It smells so good and leaves your skin feeling so soft and refreshed.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !