BY SKINFOOD #54 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andrea B.
Westchester, NY
This was one of the first products I ever got in my skincare journey so I am a little biased towards it. It helped clear up my skin and left it always feeling soft after using it. The product last for a long time and it was at a great price. The packaging is cute and the brand has a lot of credibility to it. I always look for their products to buy.
Meagan W.
I️ tried a sample of this mask and like it. It’s very sticky and is a very strong exfoliater. However, that’s all it did. I️ did not see anything outstanding about my skin when it was used. I’m not sure I️ would buy a full size.
Dara L.
Rochester, NY
I wasn't impressed with the ingredients in this product; something called "skin food" makes me think it will be super healthy for my skin but the ingredients list does indicate parabens, fragrance, and the preservative BHT so it's not exactly as healthy as the name implies.  It doesn't have a great smell, but to be fair it did leave my skin feeling cleaner and softer.  Another perk is that the price point is very reasonable
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
The best part about this mask is that it is made of all natural ingredients that are perfectly balanced to clean your face and help your skin produce all of its own natural oils that keep your face fresh and bright all day long. This mask is easy to apply and wash off and even smells great. Add this to your usual beauty regimen, or as a treat the next time you're sipping on a nice glass of wine in a hot bath.
Christian T.
Titusville, FL
The smell was pleasant but my skin didn’t react to the product well. I ended up flaring up with a rash. But another time my skin reacted well and it left my skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Zi S.
Beaverton
Smells like honey and lemon!  This mask is pretty messy, but it does a great job with polishing off the skin while also rehydrating it.  The lemon also brightens the skin, so I often feel like a new person after using it!  I'm not very fond of this kind of mask overall for my own skin type, but I do recommend it to anyone who is looking for these effects.
Brooklynn H.
San Diego
I got this for the first time sometime last year and used about half of it or so twice a week and found that it served no real purpose beyond exfoliation. It didn't help with my redness, acne, scarring, etc, so I didn't really enjoy it too much before giving it to my mom who has normal skin. Good smell, but it isn't anything that you can't just make at home.
Trice T.
I liked the consistency of this product. I enjoyed the size of the sugar. Perfect ratio. My skin was left smooth. However, afterwards there was a film or residue left on my face. I followed up with a cleanser. I would like if my face was left feeling clean. Was a little uncomfortable. Felt diry. Like I just wanted it off. Overall great product minus the finish.
Katherine D.
This mask is an awesome way to get that glowing skin you yearn for in an organic way. I purchased this item from ulta. I had never heard of it before but I couldn’t get over the great price and the amount of product you get for that price. Super affordable and it leaves your skin glowing. Only complaint is that it is a little bit messy because of the honey but you quickly forget about that once you see your results.
Annie S.
Woodstock
This face mask calms the redness down and it makes all of my pimples calm down. They usually flatten out within the next days. It detoxes the pimples and all of the pores on my face. I really love this product because it makes my face feel so smooth and soft for the next few days after I do the mask. I recommend this face mask. It is also very affordable.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !