BY SKINFOOD

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Just one word: AMAZING!! A friend gave me this and I loved her! It is my first time using this but it'll be first of many others. I thought it would be harsh for my sensitive skin but it's just perfect! My friend told me she got this from Sephora so I'll jump there in one of these days." in 25 reviews
Amanda R.
Williamstown
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
This is a great mask for the price. Don’t expect any miracles, but this is a good mask for removing dead skin while keeping it nice and hydrated. It smells good enough to eat! I like to use this mask if I’m feeling dry and my skin is flaking. It removes dead skin gently and washes off with no residue, leaves my skin feeling baby smooth. Highly recommend.
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Other more...
I wanted to love this stuff, I really did. I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about this mask so I was extremely excited to try it. Unfortunately it was a bit of a flop for me. It felt nice going on, didn’t drip while I sat waiting for the time to pass, and it smells amazing but it didn’t feel like it washed clean. The sugar felt too rough for my skin and even after plenty of rinsing (first without, and then with a face cloth) I felt like there was a film left on my skin. Once I got everything off of my face my skin felt smooth but it just wasn’t worth it.
Ashley C.
Fortson, GA
Review for: Other more...
This is possibly my favorite mask I own! I'm not a huge fan of the sugar (since it can cause tears and cause enlarged pores), but I am just super careful not to exfoliate when applying or removing the mask. The honey feels nice and warm while on the face and it helped rebuild my moisture barrier after over exfoliating!
Sofya G.
This scrub mask is absolutely incredible. It is super scrubbing and exfoliating which will it reveal fresh new skin. However because of the honey it contains it's also very gentle and soothing to the skin while offering hydration. It smells absolutely incredible.
Cassidy H.
Elon, NC
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
I really love skin food as a brand, and this mask does wonders for hydration. It’s kind of messy thanks to the honey, and it does separate in the container. I think it smells amazing (my bf would disagree), and it leaves my skin glowing.
Taylor Z.
Saint Paul, MN
The smell is really great. Before use you really have to mix the mask to get the sugar. It’s a great exfoliant and leaves the skin super soft. If you don’t love honey I wouldn’t go for this. The smell lingers long after you’ve rinsed.
Isabella H.
N Hollywood, CA
My friend bought me this mask, and I’m so glad she did. I love anything with honey it as I feel that it helps with any mild breakouts and is a great humectant. The black sugar works well in this as it provides a very mild exfoliation.
Grace M.
South Bend
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
Wayyyyyy too sticky. I get that it’s a honey mask, but it felt like I was just putting honey on my face. Why pay $14 for something I have in my cabinet? I didn’t see any amazing differences from it, so I ended up taking it back.
Emily W.
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
This mask has a thick, gooey, and gritty consistency that feels exactly like a mixture of sugar and honey. It smells exactly like honey and always leaves my face feeling super smooth and looking hydrated. I absolutely love this mask and its price!
Miranda H.
Worked extremely well!! It was a very nice exfoliate that felt like it improved my skin. Paired with other facial products, I woke up the next morning with soft and glowing skin. Helped my acne calm down as well
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Who’s trying this?! Looks interesting. I would love to try..
Sarah S.
Dublin, OH
Do you guys prefer this over the original black sugar scrub? Which one is better in your opinion?