BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea G.
Noble, OK
I love trying different masks. This one is one I will buy again and again! I got it at walmart for under 10 dollars!! I made my face feel sooo fresh! I'm in love!
ckliih h.
I absolutely loved this product. I got a sample at Skinfood and went back the next day to buy a full sized one. It does a really good job at exfoliating and leaves your skin feeling soft. It's hydrating so if you don't like the feeling of slight residue then I'd go in with a toner and cotton pad after. I personally have dry skin and love it, it's not super sticky or anything but you do feel something. Definitely a part of my skincare routine now.
Vanessa L.
Brooklyn, NY
It's definitely a cult favorite for a reason! Love how this scrub left my skin feeling soooo soft after! It smells really good too, would totally recommend this!
Eileen B.
This facial scrub smells so good and makes you skin feel so soft. The first time I tried this I got a sample from the store and after that I went back to get the full size
Sarah L.
This mask gentley exfoliates and moisturizes. i use it two to three times a week would recommend to anyone who wants gentle exfoliation.
Katana J.
Henderson, NV
My friend has this and said it helps her face so much.  She let me use it and she was right, it really works.  My face felt sooo good and smooth after.  I love it.
erin k.
Amherst, OH
This mask was very hydrating and really helped minimize pores. I think it was worth every single penny. I was extremely impressed and would buy this again!
Emily E.
It smells great and the results are good. It was my first time with this and I thought it was alright. Will try this more and see if I have more results
Rachell A.
Los Angeles, CA
This mask is amazing for decloggi g any clogged up pores because it gets rid of dead skin cells and makes room for new skin with a beautiful healthy glow
vivian k.
Super gentle on my skin and no allergic reaction (sensitive skin), great value and you can buy it on a lot of online websites for free shipping.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !