BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
alexis g.
this black sugar and honey mask was everything I was asking for in a wash off mask I bought it online and it was so gentle on my skin it's unbelievable I was a first time user but definitely would buy again!!!!!
Emily S.
Brandon
This is a good quality mask I would definitely use this mask again it was so nice and smooth on my face I could tell that all the dirt that was on my face was being removed when I took off the mask
Patricia M.
Hawthorne , CA
I use this product once a week to exfoliate my skin . After my skin feels very smooth . I have learned exfoliating is very important for our skin . I first purchased it at Ulta.
Madison P.
Yelm, WA
My skin does not react well to honey products. They clog my pores and I woke up completely broken out all over my forehead. This was not my favorite product even though. I had really high hopes for it.
Jessica B.
Charlotte , NC
It is a nice scrub it smells really good. This I got in my ipsy bag. It made my skin super soft. This is the first time I used it. I would say it was effective. I would recommend this to others
Valeria R.
Winderemere
I really love this product because it helped my face look so much better and I'm glad I tried it out because I will keep on using it. I also told my sister about it and she loved it and now she wants to keep on using it!
Patty M.
Granite City
This mask was a bit different applying compared to others I have used. It smells good, which is important to me as I am on chemo and the smallest thing can give me nausea. This is a winner, for sure
Keith V.
All skinfood products are heaven sent. I ordered this one online on a bit of an impulse and I wasn't disappointed. It does what it says it does and leaves skin feeling fantastic. The smell isn't my favorite, however. I would recommend this to my friends!
Alicia L.
Riverside
Love. It's a great exfoliant without being too harsh. I use once a week and my skin stays shiny and smooth. The price is Reasonable as well. Definitely a good buy.
Julia N.
Woodside, NY
It smells really good. The texture is grainy of course. It doesn't feel sticky. After a while the sugar melts onto my face. I don't know if I see any improvements so I'm not sure if it really is that good.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !