BY SKINFOOD #54 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan B.
Puyallup , WA
I cannot say enough about this mask! It smells AMAZING, and leaves my skin feeling buttery smooth. I look forward to doing this mask. I will definitely be purchasing it, and more of their products, again.
Brenda A.
Jonesboro
Love this mask may be the best mask I have used in awhile. It is cheap comparing to how it works and love it a lot. The packaging is really nice to good to store for later. I bought it from Walmart and Walgreens. I actually believe there is no room for improvement.
Nicole K.
I love this product it smells amazing and it leaves your skin very smooth and you can easily tell the difference between before you put it on and then after you wash it of it is amazing for dry skin to is helps hydrate skin
Reama K.
Beyond yummy the smell is soothing it's instantly feeling amazing and the after glow is the stuff of legends It's absolutely unreal feels like heaven wrapped in an angel on my skin and did I mention the glow holy crap
Melissa C.
santa rosa
This is a fun mask. The scent is strong, but it smells mostly of honey. It is a little challenging to mix and it can get messy, because it is sticky. I had to do it with my finger. It is not to harsh on the skin. I bought it at Ulta. The packaging is fun!
maria s.
Great product. very popular as well, I've heard it's great from a number of people. It does great work on the skin. My pores seem smaller after I use this twice a week. I have sensitive skin so exfoliating too much irritates it. This is great for keeping skin soft throughout week even with limited use.
Laura H.
Cochranville
This is a great exfoliater. After you use it your skin feels pretty soft. I bought it off of amazon. It was for a pretty good price considering how it worked on my face. It's one of my favorite exfoliaters I've tried
alexis g.
this black sugar and honey mask was everything I was asking for in a wash off mask I bought it online and it was so gentle on my skin it's unbelievable I was a first time user but definitely would buy again!!!!!
Emily S.
Brandon
This is a good quality mask I would definitely use this mask again it was so nice and smooth on my face I could tell that all the dirt that was on my face was being removed when I took off the mask
Patricia M.
Hawthorne , CA
I use this product once a week to exfoliate my skin . After my skin feels very smooth . I have learned exfoliating is very important for our skin . I first purchased it at Ulta.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !