BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Barbara B.
French Riviera
I just tried it once but it felt amazing on the skin. The scrub is gentle and smells like coke and lemon. Really effective and gentle on the skin. I really enjoy the fact that the scrub is actually made of sugar.
Kelsey G.
Las Vegas
This is a really great exfoliating mask and it definitely delivers on ridding of dead skin cells and leaving the skin smooth. But I personally find this mask to be too messy and I totally hated the smell of it.
Isabel C.
Long Beach, CA
This is literally a holy grail for me.! I like using it after I shower and leave it on for about 10 minutes before I wash it off. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and it smells like honey.! I love this product.
Sky E.
I just bought this the other day and it makes my skin feel so smooth. Its not to rough and it has kind of a honey lemon tea fragrance. It is kind of weird leaving it on your skin for 10 min but it ls worth it.
Olivia J.
Good exfoliant to put before your regular skincare routine (toner, essence, etc.). It doesn't dramatically change your face but it definitely makes your face a lot more softer and allows product to get absorbed in your face a lot faster. Overall a good mask to have but wasn't amazing.
Tana B.
Philadelphia, PA
Everything about this mask is so nice, the feel to the smell to how it leaves your skin afterwords it's amazing. I am happy with this product and all the other ones I have bought from this company as well.. would reccomend to many as well
Naomi O.
Scarsdale, NY
I love most Skinfood masks and this was no exception. For the price and performance they are some of the best masks out there and most are pretty gentle and non irritating even for my sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend it as you get a lot of product, it does a great job of gentle exfoliation, and is so reasonably priced!
Jessica U.
Rockwall
Smells like sooo good like real honey! Very hydrating. I bought it at Ulta only a few days ago and I'm in love. Very effective & gentle on the skin, not too rough. Skin food really nailed it on this one!
Wei S.
I love skinfood because they have some of the most interesting masks and this is no exception. This didn't dry me out and left my face feeling pleasantly hydrated so I'd definitely recommend this!
Hannah S.
All organic mask who doesn't love them I know I do!!! You should buy some right now as we speak!!! I absolutely love this product and wouldn't trade it for another it is very very effective and I will be buying again!!
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !