BY SKINFOOD #54 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lupe G.
Beverly Hills, CA
This is my go too mask for my face I love the way it smells first off but I also love the way it seriously minimizes my pores and my blackheads are gone. I would recommend this product for sure! My first Korean product I've ever tried and I love it.
Mikayla R.
Fort irwin
honey is a great moisturizer and is amazing for the skin! i only purchased this product once but i was not disappointed. it's inexpensive and high quality in my opinion. i've purchased this as a gift for my friend as well, and she's a repeat buyer
Chloe D.
This has made my skin look picture perfect for all my selfies❤ I have oily skin and alot of blackheads, and by using this my skin doesn't have as many issues as before! I feels so nice on the skin, and after I wash it off it feels so baby smooth👶
Alexis W.
Meriden, CT
I love facial mask! And this is my top 2 favorites! It is worth the money and is a great buy! I've tried many mask but this lives up to its buy! I would buy it over and over and my friends are extremely happy I let them know about this product. Couldn't ask for a better face mask.
Emiley H.
Grove City, OH
Love this! Effective, not harsh, exfoliant with a nice smell. Purchased on Amazon for under $10 so super cheap for a decent sized canister that exceeding my expectations! This works super and super have recommended to others many times
Jasmin G.
Gunter
This is a very moisturizing mask! Especially since it has honey. It left my face feeling baby soft & evened out my skin tone. The only thing I didn't like was the honey smell was a bit overwhelming. All in all it's a great product!
Daphne J.
I love this mask so much !! It leaves your whole face and body so soft and everything ! The packiging was very nice and it was very effective !! I would definitely buy it again it was at a good value !! I don't think there is any need for improvement at all !!
Esther O.
This product is AMAZING. I use it twice a week, after I finish my skin care routine. The mask is very easy to apply. When I wash it off my pores are open and my skins feels soo soft. It is pricey, but it's also worth it.
Diana D.
New York
I like this both as a scrub and as a mask. It leaves my skin baby soft and nicely exfoliated. However, I find it a little harsh and often my skin is fairly red right after using it. I also find it really hard to get completely off, which is why while I do like the mask, I don't use it very often.
Barbara B.
French Riviera
I just tried it once but it felt amazing on the skin. The scrub is gentle and smells like coke and lemon. Really effective and gentle on the skin. I really enjoy the fact that the scrub is actually made of sugar.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !