BY SKINFOOD #54 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Arin H.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is the best brand/Korean skincare line. I've been using it since I was 15 and their products have been getting better and better. The  exfoliate is thick enough to feel like you're actually cleaning away dead skin, and the honey really hydrates! And for the price tag!!!!
Desirae M.
15709 Lakeview drive
This mask is decent, I like the smell and for soem odd reason I like the texture. It work really well with my skin and does everything it says it’s guerenterd to do. It really is indeed food for my skin. It replenishes and cleans It and leaves my skin feeling refreshed.
Maryam J.
Greensboro, NC
I really like this mask because its exfoliating because of the sugar and hydrating because of the honey! so its kinda a two in one! Its also gentle enough for my dry sensitive skin which is a huge plus for me. usually exfoliators are way to harsh for me to use regularly!
Martha C.
Hemet , CA
So this is what I'm currently using every other day as a scrub for my face. I love it! I even have my husband using it with me. It gets right into your pores and cleans out all the dirt and clogged pores.i love it. It exceed what I had for it and I highly recommended it
Monika H.
Ithaca, NY
I love this mask! Leaves my skin feeling smooth without drying it out, and I also love that it exfoliates at the same time. I've used and loved the Klairs sugar scrub, but this one is inexpensive compared to the Klairs one and works just as well. Overall would recommend!
Izabel C.
Henderson, NV
I love HONEY anything, amazing amazing amazing. I bought it online and it can quickly. I love the packaging and the smell of product. I was a first time user but now I'll be a repeated customer.
Jade S.
One thing I love is alone natural food products. Especially skin scrubs. And this one is to die for. I love the way it picked up dead skin and cast it away like yesterday's garbage. My skin was left shining and all my blemishes smoothed out. I absolutely love skin food and this is exactly what this product is.
REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
This mask and their Black Sugar Mask Wash off are some of my favorites. Love the fact that I can still use these masks even if I'm in a rush. Just leave for a few minutes before rinsing it off and you'll be left with clear and smooth skin. Would repurchase!
Lexian Z.
Amherst, NY
I actually purchased this on Amazon for under $10 dollars. So I think that's a steal considering how much asian skincare normally costs. This mask made my skin very soft and hydrated which is always a plus. It has a very sweet smell and it's kinda rough which gives exfoliation when you're taking the mask off!
Raven W.
Alpine
exfoliating is life especially since you're doing it twice a week and sometimes even more I have to have a good great exfoliate that isn't too harsh and isn't jam packed with chemicals this product is amazing and I would recommend this to everyone
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !