BY SKINFOOD #54 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bruna E.
Quito, Pichincha
I loved being surprised. The product is excellent gives you results instantly with smooth skin perfect for exfoliation. I arrived in perfect condition. If it met my expectations Because he did what he had to do as the product description
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
This is the perfect exfoliating mask. I use it once a week as a "pick me up" for my face, and it such a wonderful product. It smells divine, you don't need much product, it's gentle yet effective, and it smooths out my complexion. My face is so soft after each use. I would definitely recommend it because it's so affordable too!
Kristina G.
Santa ana
WOW! This mask is ahhh-mazing. It makes you feel like your at a spa.. very nicd texture, and smell. Plus honey is a natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, so having it be the main ingredient for a mask is an obvious choice. Honey, mixed with charcoal (which is great for removing dirt and oil) makes one 5 star mask!
Carly G.
Hatboro, PA
This product is very nice on my skin. It is very general and hydrating and the honey smell is fantastic. The packaging is good and there were no leaks from the time I have had it. It was my first time using it and i would probably use it agian. The only con was applying the product was a little difficult.
Brittney R.
salida
i love skinfoods scrubs and masks they smell so good . i usually buy skinfood products on amazon because it is cheaper. the packaging is always cute as many korean brands have cute packaging. the product itself is extremely gentle and leaves skin feeling soft. i definitely recommend all skinfood products.
Amanda M.
This is a wonderful, affordable mask for quick exfoliation as too add a brightening effect to the skin. I absolutely am in love with Skinfood items and believe this is one of their most prized products. It's also now available in Ulta stores in the US so it has become more accessible to US customers!
Kumi F.
I use this once a week for that extra boost of cleasing. Very gentle on my skin, I have an oily t-zone type and the rest is normal. Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Definite repeat when I run out of this one~ Very recommended but could potentially be harsh for sensitive skin, depending.
Jennifer L.
LOVE this face scrub! Feels like it is definitely full of natural ingredients - didn't feel the harshness from chemicals. Nice, gentle scrub that feels effective in exfoliating dead skin off the face. Also has a great, sweet smell to it - as it is black sugar honey! Not too pricey, but not super cheap, but I think it is definitely worth the money. Would buy this again, maybe try their other facial scrubs.
Madison B.
Las Vegas, NV
The sugar and honey in this is a great combination that is perfect for people who are looking for something that leaves your skin smooth and free of annoying things like dry skin. Just make sure that after you use the mask to put a cool wash clothe on your face to close your pores.
Dayna F.
I'm always looking for a great face mask. I received this as a gift and I was pleasantly surprised with the mask. Smelled great because that is usually what turns me off to a mask. Gentle on my skin, and would definitely recommend it to others. Hopefully I am gifted this again
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !