BY SKINFOOD #54 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie N.
Newport News, VA
I love the way this smells. It leaves a bit of a residue on your face but it's not bad or heavy. It's sugar grains are small enough not to damage your skin cells.
Jane M.
This black sugar mask is great! I use it after washing my face with an oil cleanser and then a foam cleanser. I then layer this mask onto my face while it's very slightly damp and leave it on for about 5 minutes. Then I step into the shower, and start massaging the mask all over my face so that it exfoliates. It is gentle and doesn't feel too harsh on the face. once the mask is rinsed off, my face feels sooo smooth! I highly recommend this product.
Laura J.
Scott Air Force Base, IL
I had higher hopes for this, but it's not a terrible product. I apply it in a circular motion, lightly buffing / exfoliating my skin In preparation to let all that honey goodness absorb into my skin over the next 10 mins. When I rinse I also slightly buff and rub away all the product. I feel like my skin looks slightly red and bumpy initially after I dry my face, not over my entire face but around my nose/jaw. Maybe I'm exfoliating to much? Maybe something in it slightly irritates my skin? Maybe the fragrance is a bit too much? At any rate I don't notice any real change in my skin from using this.
Kim C.
The mask itself is good but I absolutely feed the packaging. The large open top is inconvenient to use and unhygienic to keep dipping your finger in. I wish this product came in a squeeze bottle.
Elizabeth C.
Flushing, NY
The mask smells like sweet lemons.  Also, when you apply it, remember that your face must be damp, not too dry or not to wet, because it'll be rough if it's too dry and it'll be ineffective if your face is too wet.  I usually keep mine on for 15 minutes, the max recommended time, and it leaves my skin feeling very soft.  However, I don't know how exfoliated it actually is, so I find myself using it twice, borderlining thrice a week.
Tulasi B.
16 North Grafton, MA
I used this along with the face wash. My face was left very clear and soft. I use 2-3 times a week. I was curious about Skinfood products and this (along with face wash) were my first purchases. I am very pleased.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a delicious mask! (I didn't really eat it). I love how the mask feels on the skin, although others may find it slightly irritating as it is quite stick and "sugary" it smells great though and feels like it sinks into your pores. Takes sometime to clean off!
Becky L.
Gardner
Skinfood has never disappointed me with any of their products! They smell amazing. Their price is perfect. Their packaging is adorable! And now that you can find them at Ulta it's just even better!!! All products from Skinfood have made a huge improvement to my skin! I love their sugar scrubs because they do a deep cleaning on my skin while keeping it nice and hydrated!
Corinne L.
Pace
I purchased this product through Amazon because I needed a mask/exfoliater. I love how this product feels very versatile. If you have more sensitive skin like I do, it does not take very much product, and you can dilute it with a little water if you like. You can also gently message it in and leave on for a few minutes to give you that honey glow.
Anh N.
BEST MASK EVER OMG. Smell so so so so good. It is a washed off mask, you let it sit on the skins for 20 min and you will get a perfect baby like, so so so so soft skin. Texture is amazing not too rough but enough to exfoliate and give you a fresh look. Just simply amazing. The price is good not too high everyone can afford it. Love it!! Finished mine few weeks ago and definitely repurchase
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !