BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sophia Z.
Overland Park, KS
I love this scrub. I use it twice a week after my second cleanser. I massage it onto my face and leave it on for about 15 minutes. After I wash it off, it leaves my skin super soft
Tommi M.
Front royal
I’ve not purchased this product but used a friends and I love it. The only thing preventing me from buying it is it’s price. But other than that I LOVE it and would recommend it
Riley V.
Morgantown
This is great for people who hard irritated skin to people who have very dull dry skin. I sometimes just put this on my problem areas and they usually clear up in a day or so.
Jenny P.
Great skin friendly mask. the black sugar exfoliates the skin cells gently making your skin brighter and healthier! the honey soothes any imperfections and I love this product
Heidy M.
Temple
Love this mask! Smells so sweet. Has sugar in it to help exfoliate my skin. It is very thick like honey but does such a good job at cleaning my skin. Definitely recommend.
brittany f.
love love loveeeeee anything skin food. feel i️t working as i️ts on. I get it shipped to me and it’s always in good shape. not crazy expensive, little higher but affordable, worth every penny.
Rasika P.
San Jose
It leaves your face feeling soft and smooth I Would recommend this to those that have pores or large blemishes because it really does the job on tightening your pores.
Anne T.
I tried this after I had tried Skinfood's black sugar mask and rice wash-off mask. When I saw this mask with honey, I was so excited to try it out! I got it from Amazon. It's definitely more runny than the regular black sugar mask because of the honey. The honey also floats to the top, so you have to mix it around before you use it.
The mask is easy to use and apply. When I saw that it was more runny, I was worried that it might not be as exfoliating as the regular black sugar mask. After I washed it off, though, my skin felt more nourished than it has with a lot of other masks, and it felt soft, fresh, and smooth.
For the price, you get a lot of this product with a great result, so I'd highly recommend it. My only real complaint is that it's not as exfoliating as the black sugar mask, but for the nourishment, it's not too bad of a trade-off!
Johanna S.
The colony, TX
Amazing!! Love this korean skin care product. Great smell and price. I would definitely buy it again!!! It is very effective since it leaves your skin super smooth.
Ruth N.
Denton
This skin food is being used by everyone I know but,I have never used this product ever so,I have questions about this product. Does it actually serve as skin food ,Like making your body look radiant??
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !