BY SKINFOOD #54 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristina A.
Santa Paula
I got this recently and really enjoy it! It makes my skin feel super hydrated and really smooth from the exfoliate. It smells really good like honey and a little goes a long way with this mask.
Nikki H.
Webster
I love this facial scrub because it feels like it really gets the dirt off my face and cleans my pores. It's perfect to use before I put on a peel off mask. It leaves my face feeling refreshed.
Taylor H.
I’ve only used it once so far, but it gently exfoliated my skin and left it feeling soft and clean.
The packaging is also so cute and I will most definitely be using this and purchasing again.
Roxanne R.
Orange
Was given this as a sample from Sephoraa as an exfoliator, let me tell you, one of the best skinfood products I have tried so far! It comes in a small but nice packaging, I am a first time user but i would highly recommend other people to try it as well.
Lucy L.
Berkeley, CA
Skinfood's sugar masks are really hyped up where I'm from, and the hype is definitely for good reason. It feels really nice and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft afterwards. It cleans out pores pretty well and makes me feel like I've pampered myself!
Caylee C.
Butler
This is a great product, I love the smell of it. It is very effective. It is easy to use and it is a good value. It is gentle on skin. I bought it at Ulta. I would purchase it again. There is no room for improvement.
Jess G.
I loved this product! The scent was a little funny, but it made my skin so smooth and soft! I think this product is going to be great for my acne and I cannot wait to continue using it.
Elizabeth H.
Harlingen, TX
I absolutely love this mask but very rarely by this talk because it is out of the budget because of the cost is high but it's so worth it because it does everything best for the skin
Logan W.
I liked it for every once in a while but it made my skin kind of itchy. It smells like honey (obviously) but I was a little disappointed I’m not gonna lie. A bit on the pricey side.
Sophia Z.
Overland Park, KS
I love this scrub. I use it twice a week after my second cleanser. I massage it onto my face and leave it on for about 15 minutes. After I wash it off, it leaves my skin super soft
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !