Moriah F.
Groveland
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
Out of all masks I’ve owned, this is my fav out of high end and low end alike. It legit looks and feels like what it says - Black sugar in honey. I can leave this on, do my thing around the house, and when I wash it off, my skin is exfoliated, soft - sometimes I don’t want to use makeup my skin feels so good. Make sure you stir it well at first use and every so often after. And don’t let it sit on its side, the honey/liquid can sometimes ooze out of the top.