BY SKINFOOD

A mask wash off featuring organic black sugar granules for exfoliation, and rich honey that softens skin for a clean, smooth complexion.

Black Sugar

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose, Glycerin, Honey, Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Caramel, Lanolin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance

Usage: After cleansing, massage gently into damp skin, or mix with water/cosmetic water and apply. Avoid skin around the eyes and lips. After 10-15 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water.

SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask Wash Off
  • "Just one word: AMAZING!! A friend gave me this and I loved her! It is my first time using this but it'll be first of many others. I thought it would be harsh for my sensitive skin but it's just perfect! My friend told me she got this from Sephora so I'll jump there in one of these days." in 25 reviews
Ada K.
I love this mask especially because of the honey. This mask is seriously hydrating but can be a little runny so don't put too much. It made my skin feel so soft and supple but I do only use this mask once or twice a month. Too much of a good thing can be bad. Also, be sure to read the directions and give the product a good mix before using it. The honey tends to separate so make sure you mix it up so that you can get all components of the product on your face to feel its benefits
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I’ve heard of this brand from watching a Facebook video and it made me want to try it and so I went to Ulta and grabbed myself a jar! For the price it’s amazing and non expensive! The best part is that it’s from REAL homey!!! The ingredients are amazing especially after I leave the mask on my face and sit. The black sugar helps erase dead skin and after I rinse the mask off, it leaves my skin feeling so smooth, hydrated, and shiny!! Forever will be my go to, and forever adding it to my skincare routine!
Laura J.
Phoenix, AZ
I had higher hopes for this, but it's not a terrible product. I apply it in a circular motion, lightly buffing / exfoliating my skin In preparation to let all that honey goodness absorb into my skin over the next 10 mins. When I rinse I also slightly buff and rub away all the product. I feel like my skin looks slightly red and bumpy initially after I dry my face, not over my entire face but around my nose/jaw. Maybe I'm exfoliating to much? Maybe something in it slightly irritates my skin? Maybe the fragrance is a bit too much? At any rate I don't notice any real change in my skin from using this.
Kelly C.
Love this so much. It has real honey. It moisturizes so well, and provides light exfoliation. I usually wear this in the shower, and when I wash it off, my skin is moisturized and soft. Comes in a jar with a generous amount. Great everyday mask!!!
Lojy M.
Alexandria, Alexandria
Skinfood Black Sugar Honey mask wash off, this product is amazing, you need to shake it before using it, what I love about it that you can adjust the harshness of the sugar when you use it as a scrub by getting your hands slightly damp, of course it is a physical scrub, smooth and so rich, As a mask it makes me to say "omg!!! So baby smooth skin!!!" I have an oily skin but I still love it on winter, it gives my skin the moisture it needs, it has all natural ingredients, I wish I can try the other masks as well 😍😍😍😍
Tien T.
Kentwood, MI
My skin gets really dry and flakey in the winter and this is the perfect exfoliator for me! It's easy to apply an even layer on my face and I usually leave it on for about 10 minutes because it smells SO good. I wash it off with lukewarm water and gently massage my face (the sugar literally just dissolves) leaving my face super smooth! I have really sensitive skin and this product does not sting or dry out my skin. Another plus is that I use the excess product on my face to exfoliate my LIPS when I wash my face! I'm running low on this product and would definitely repurchase!
anjnei d.
this product really gets deep into the skin and makes your skin really nice and smooth and the scent is really nice
Siri B.
Bangalore
This is a great mask. It leaves my skin very soft and glowy. I can stop touching my skin after!!. It does not dry like a regular mask but you can remove it after 10-15 mins of application and the sugar in the mask works as a natural scrub.
Adriana C.
Los Angeles, CA
This mask is basically an exfoliant. I liked how clean my face felt after I used it and there are no weird or annoying smells either. But if you are looking for a more hydrating face mask, this might dry out your skin if you use it too often or if you have naturally dry skin.
Leila B.
porto
Ive bought this product once now and I loved it, the price is really good between 10-13$, it did its job on my skin I love it, it gentle but be careful can cause a mess! I would definitely buy this again my face looked brighter after using it
Sarah S.
Dublin, OH
Do you guys prefer this over the original black sugar scrub? Which one is better in your opinion?
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !
MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
Who’s trying this?! Looks interesting. I would love to try..