BY SKINFOOD

A mask wash off featuring organic black sugar granules for exfoliation, and rich honey that softens skin for a clean, smooth complexion.

Black Sugar

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose, Glycerin, Honey, Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Caramel, Lanolin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance

Usage: After cleansing, massage gently into damp skin, or mix with water/cosmetic water and apply. Avoid skin around the eyes and lips. After 10-15 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water.

SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask Wash Off
  • "Just one word: AMAZING!! A friend gave me this and I loved her! It is my first time using this but it'll be first of many others. I thought it would be harsh for my sensitive skin but it's just perfect! My friend told me she got this from Sephora so I'll jump there in one of these days." in 25 reviews
Emily W.
This mask has a thick, gooey, and gritty consistency that feels exactly like a mixture of sugar and honey. It smells exactly like honey and always leaves my face feeling super smooth and looking hydrated. I absolutely love this mask and its price!
Michelle S.
Portland
Great exfoliator, I love the simple and natural ingredients. My skin feels smoother and softer after using. It met my expectations and I have gone through one package already, looking forward to purchasing my second
Cerise W.
This scrub/mask is amazing! Even after the first use I was able to see how bright my skin looked. It really helps remove all the dead skin and smells really nice.
Ashley C.
Fortson, GA
This is possibly my favorite mask I own! I'm not a huge fan of the sugar (since it can cause tears and cause enlarged pores), but I am just super careful not to exfoliate when applying or removing the mask. The honey feels nice and warm while on the face and it helped rebuild my moisture barrier after over exfoliating!
anabell m.
Hackettstown
I really like this product, it was very nice on my skin. Did not leave it dry but left it very moisturized and silky smooth. I have never tried. product similar to what this one can do. I’m very happy to have found this product because I like it and am happy with my purchase.
ellie M.
As you would expect from the name, this mask is pretty thick and smells very sweet. Love this as an exfoliating mask. The sugar crystals melt away when you rinse the mask off and leaves skin really soft.
Chloe S.
prospect
Love their face masks !! Some of my favorite , bought it at Ulta and was it expensive at all ! Moisturizes well and leaves skin soft but it left my skin almost sticky feeling not sure as to why . But overall thought it was a good mask .
Carly C.
Chapel Hill, NC
The sugar-honey combination is genius. I'm a junkie for exfoliating, but it can really leave your skin feeling dry and irritated, so it's important to care for your skin properly afterwards. However, this exfoliator makes it easier on you by nourishing your skin at the same time!
Sharon K.
New york, NY
It's a little messy because it's in a pot, so sometimes water would get inside. It's a decent face scrub and I do leave it on for a little bit before washing off, but overall I don't reach for it often.
Julie B.
Piedmont
This is just ok. Might even give it a 2. The smell is amazing but the texture of this product is gross. It must come across that way with others because I never see it offered most places it should be
Sarah S.
Dublin, OH
Do you guys prefer this over the original black sugar scrub? Which one is better in your opinion?
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !
MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
Who’s trying this?! Looks interesting. I would love to try..

back