BY SKINFOOD

A mask wash off featuring organic black sugar granules for exfoliation, and rich honey that softens skin for a clean, smooth complexion.

Black Sugar

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose, Glycerin, Honey, Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Caramel, Lanolin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance

Usage: After cleansing, massage gently into damp skin, or mix with water/cosmetic water and apply. Avoid skin around the eyes and lips. After 10-15 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water.

SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask Wash Off
  • "Just one word: AMAZING!! A friend gave me this and I loved her! It is my first time using this but it'll be first of many others. I thought it would be harsh for my sensitive skin but it's just perfect! My friend told me she got this from Sephora so I'll jump there in one of these days." in 25 reviews
Tiffany Y.
Irvine, CA
I’ve seen this product everywhere , and many people told me to use it . And after using it I understood why everyone told me to use it . It makes my skin so radiant and smooth . The packaging was adorable. I think they should make these in bigger sizes since I use so much of it . But this is one of the best masks I’ve used .
kyla p.
Loganville, GA
This product works sooo well and keeps your face feeling and looking clean and moisturize. This is my first time using it and I can say that it beats all the others. It also smells extremely well and believe it or not it also works well on your back!
Billy B.
  Love this product!! Leaves my face feeling so soft and clean. Really helps with my skin!! Went above and beyond my expectations. Would definitely recommend. Was super gentle on my face and didn't cause irritation. Definitely live this and will be buy again for sure!  SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask Wash Off
Michelle C.
I love to use this 2x per week if my skin is extra dry, it definitely works good. My skin isn't that bad except for redness and dryness. It's very gentle and soothing, I love the honey and sugar combo. It smells sweet but not that it annoys me. I keep buying this and I will continue.  SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask Wash Off
Emily M.
Shreveport, LA
This mask left my skin so soft, smooth, and glowing that I didn’t wear foundation for nearly a week. My only complaint is it truly smells like pure honey (which is good) but I HATE honey. I wasn’t expecting the honey smell to be as potent as it was. The mask really is amazing though. I recommend it to everyone.
Cecelia F.
First of all, it smells AMAZING. Second, leaves my face extremely soft. I like to put it in and then massage it into my face until basically all the sugar is blended. Rinse off and bam, soft face.
Kay T.
Kennesaw
Love the smell and how moisturizing the mask made my face after application. I believe that I've heard the Black sugar line is one of the best selling line of SKINFOOD. I would say that it would be comparable to Fresh masks. The packaging looks cute and the product works so I think it is worth purchasing.
Amanda R.
Williamstown, NJ
This is a great mask for the price. Don’t expect any miracles, but this is a good mask for removing dead skin while keeping it nice and hydrated. It smells good enough to eat! I like to use this mask if I’m feeling dry and my skin is flaking. It removes dead skin gently and washes off with no residue, leaves my skin feeling baby smooth. Highly recommend.
Veronika O.
Canton
I use this mask in the shower for the exfoliation. its smell really nice and the exfoliation is very gentle. My skin feels soft and moisturized after the shower.
thomasgretch T.
I received a sample in my Ipsy bag last month. Love this product. Loved how soft it made my skin feel. Not sure if it is pricey since it was in my bag. I would use this product again. Met my expectations and would recommend to others.  Liked how the lid twisted off so I could get every last bit out.
Sarah S.
Dublin, OH
Do you guys prefer this over the original black sugar scrub? Which one is better in your opinion?
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !
MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
Who’s trying this?! Looks interesting. I would love to try..

back