BY SKINFOOD

A mask wash off featuring organic black sugar granules for exfoliation, and rich honey that softens skin for a clean, smooth complexion.

Black Sugar

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose, Glycerin, Honey, Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Caramel, Lanolin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance

Usage: After cleansing, massage gently into damp skin, or mix with water/cosmetic water and apply. Avoid skin around the eyes and lips. After 10-15 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water.

SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask Wash Off
  • "Just one word: AMAZING!! A friend gave me this and I loved her! It is my first time using this but it'll be first of many others. I thought it would be harsh for my sensitive skin but it's just perfect! My friend told me she got this from Sephora so I'll jump there in one of these days." in 25 reviews
Natalie W.
Greensboro, MD
This mask leaves my skin feeling like a baby's bottom! It is a very gentle exfoliator and it removes all the dead skin and impurities, while the honey helps minimize redness. My only complaint would be that you cant just shake the jar to mix it, like the label says. You will need to actually mix the mask so the sugar and honey aren't separate from each other.
Erika E.
So I only bring this product out in the Fall and Winter seasons because my skin gets SUPER dry.
I love how it smells and what it does to my dry skin! I am Latina and never had issues with dry skim until I moved to the Midwest and was in my late 20’s.
This is definitely a great investment for your face if you too suffer from dry skin during the colder months.
Annie S.
Woodstock
This face mask calms the redness down and it makes all of my pimples calm down. They usually flatten out within the next days. It detoxes the pimples and all of the pores on my face. I really love this product because it makes my face feel so smooth and soft for the next few days after I do the mask. I recommend this face mask. It is also very affordable.
Katherine D.
This mask is an awesome way to get that glowing skin you yearn for in an organic way. I purchased this item from ulta. I had never heard of it before but I couldn’t get over the great price and the amount of product you get for that price. Super affordable and it leaves your skin glowing. Only complaint is that it is a little bit messy because of the honey but you quickly forget about that once you see your results.
Kelsey C.
Lancaster , WI
I like using this. It exfoliates with sugar crystals and the mask uses honey as an antiseptic. It’s a nice scrub with moisturizing benefits of honey. Easy to put on and wash off. You do need to mix it all together. The package says to shake but honestly I doubt that shaking will mix it all up properly. It doesn’t take a lot of time, which I like.
Arianna S.
So I normally don’t use masks but I saw the word HONEY so why not! The formula was not disappointing I like that my face was not oily after I washed it off like it usually is with others. This did meet my expectations my face was very soft afterward I just wish I had s lotion to go with it I personally hate combining different products together.
Khalaijah W.
I had been hearing about Korean skincare products for a while. I walked into Ulta and decided to try this product. I have combination/ oily skin and my cheek area tends to have more breakouts then the rest of my face, so exfoliating has always been a step in my skincare routine. The texture in my skin gets better with each use of this product.
Jamie R.
Love love love this exfoliating scrub!!! It’s a gentle physical exfoliator with black sugar particles that aren’t harsh against the skin. And it smells soooooooo yummy. The manuka honey helps soothe your skin while brightening and acting as a protective layer to the skin. Great for acne prone skin types!!! SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask Wash Off
Danielle C.
Lynchburg, VA
This mask is my favorite mask to use. It keeps my face looking so glowy and fresh. I use it about 3-4 times a week and it doesn’t let me down. And it usually lasts me about 6-7 months and is super affordable. 10/10 recommend for any skin type.
Breanna C.
Clarksburg, OH
I love this stuff. It smells amazing, and it’s so good af moisturizing the skin while getting all the dead skin off. It’s helped my redness, and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin
Sarah S.
Dublin, OH
Do you guys prefer this over the original black sugar scrub? Which one is better in your opinion?
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !
MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
Who’s trying this?! Looks interesting. I would love to try..

back