BY SKINFOOD

A mask wash off featuring organic black sugar granules for exfoliation, and rich honey that softens skin for a clean, smooth complexion.

Black Sugar

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose, Glycerin, Honey, Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Caramel, Lanolin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance

Usage: After cleansing, massage gently into damp skin, or mix with water/cosmetic water and apply. Avoid skin around the eyes and lips. After 10-15 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water.

SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask Wash Off
  • "Just one word: AMAZING!! A friend gave me this and I loved her! It is my first time using this but it'll be first of many others. I thought it would be harsh for my sensitive skin but it's just perfect! My friend told me she got this from Sephora so I'll jump there in one of these days." in 25 reviews
Sydney P.
Seattle
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask Wash Off is my go to mask for when my skin is feeling dry. The mask smells amazing (like honey and sugar), and applies to well to your face! After leaving on for about 10-15 minutes, my skin felt so hydrated, supple and soft! I would most definitely recommend if you are looking for a hydrating mask.
Nataliya V.
Riverview, FL
Makes your skin super soft and takes any dryness away. Though if you’re looking to exfoliate your skin this one is not it. The honey oil mix breaks down the sugar so there’s no way to exfoliate with it. Nice packaging same as the original black sugar mask. Overall a good mask if you’re looking for a solution to dry or dull skin.
Jacob Q.
Los Angeles
I got this from an actual SkinFood store, however I do know that ulta carries this product and brand.
This is one of my Korean skin care favs.
It’s hydrating with honey, but doesn’t make you greasy, and it’s an exfoliating mask with the sugar so it’s kind of like a 2 in 1 product!
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
Yes this is a great mask wash off leaves you feeling amazing nice packaging as well it met my expectations and I would recommend it to others it is gentle not harsh have purchased a few times thanks
Sofya G.
This scrub mask is absolutely incredible. It is super scrubbing and exfoliating which will it reveal fresh new skin. However because of the honey it contains it's also very gentle and soothing to the skin while offering hydration. It smells absolutely incredible.
Isamar I.
Monett
I bought this product on a whim, and I am so glad I did! It leaves my skin so soft and smooth, and with constant use, it helps scarring and prevents acne. I have seen such a difference since I started using this, and I do plan on buying it again!
Cristina S.
lancaster, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this once a week to help get rid of flaky skin. It helps to wet your face first then apply it— then it doesn’t go to runny or too abrasive. It doesn’t dry my skin out though I don’t have the most sensitive skin so I don’t know if it would be the best for someone who does since it does go on a bit heavy from the sugar crystals. I wash it off after about 10 minutes and my skin looks brighter.
Irina Z.
Great mask! Love that it does not over-exfoliate the skin. It is one of my most loved SKINFOOD masks (others are the SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off and  SKINFOOD Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off
Isabella H.
N Hollywood, CA
My friend bought me this mask, and I’m so glad she did. I love anything with honey it as I feel that it helps with any mild breakouts and is a great humectant. The black sugar works well in this as it provides a very mild exfoliation.
Rebeca R.
Maryland
Purchased at: Amazon
Although some say that physical exfoliants are damaging, I think you can benefit greatly from this product. Be mindful in terms of pressure application. I usually let the 15 minutes of the product sitting on my skin do the job and it always leaves my skin soft like a baby's butt. I use it once a week or twice when I need a refresher.
Sarah S.
Dublin, OH
Do you guys prefer this over the original black sugar scrub? Which one is better in your opinion?
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !
Hope B.
Is this good for combination skin?
MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
Who’s trying this?! Looks interesting. I would love to try..