Destiny L.
Westminster, CA
It comes packaged in a small screw top tub and contains 100g worth of product. The scrub is brown in color and is jam packed with sugar grains in a slightly oily base. The product is very well scented kinda citrusy. The directions state that after cleansing, gently massage over wet face.  As the scrub is sugar based I like to ensure that my face is only slightly damp and I apply the product with dry hands. I would add some water into the amount you are going to use before applying to avoid it being too harsh on the  skin for my friends who have sensitive skin. It is very easy to wash off this mask as it does not leave a residue. I am left with fresh, clean skin that looks healthy and is never, ever irritated. It also makes my skin super soft.