BY SKINFOOD

A mask wash off featuring organic black sugar granules for exfoliation, and rich honey that softens skin for a clean, smooth complexion.

Black Sugar

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose, Glycerin, Honey, Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Caramel, Lanolin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance

Usage: After cleansing, massage gently into damp skin, or mix with water/cosmetic water and apply. Avoid skin around the eyes and lips. After 10-15 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water.

SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask Wash Off
  • "Just one word: AMAZING!! A friend gave me this and I loved her! It is my first time using this but it'll be first of many others. I thought it would be harsh for my sensitive skin but it's just perfect! My friend told me she got this from Sephora so I'll jump there in one of these days." in 25 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Honestly, I only post reviews when credit is deserved and want to share a great discovery. ~ This is moisturizer is awesome! In order to give a true review, I will explain my skin type and how this product works for me. FYI (I don't work for Loreal nor am I getting paid to give this review.)

It definitely quenches my 48 year old sensitive, dry and thirsty skin. My hair is caucasian naturally curly and I have the dry skin that goes along it. Because of that, I started moisturizing at the age of 13. My first skin care regimen was Oil of Olay every night because my grandmother had beautiful skin and that is what she used. Perhaps it did some good, no one believes me when I tell them my age. However, since it wasn't enough for my skin after the age 40, I began the long grueling task of product testing to find the right super-duper moisturizer.

Since my skin is very sensitive and learned the hard way to always research what I put on my face. During this quest, I learned from a distributor that worked for Loreal and Lancome that they were sister companies and both use very similar ingredients. In addition, they both do extensive research into creating their products. Of course, the first thing I did when I returned home was Google it to verify if this was factual information. Sure enough, it was true. I also looked up both company's products and compared them to each other. Very similar! Even though I would love to only purchase Lancome's expensive products, it just isn't practical. So, I began testing Loreal products. (Every now and then, I will buy Lancome's Absolute Night cream.) Good News! Loreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal is the closest thing to it. Believe it or not, I even put it on my lips because it actually taste good! (I saw on the ingredients there is honey in it.) I kid you not, it smells as good as it taste! (Promise, I'm not looney!) No strong perfume smells. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with a slight glow. The best part is that it absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It meets all of my requirements for a moisturizer.

Let's face the ugly reality, there's no miracle cream or snake oil that will erase the age of time. Instead, all we can do is moisturize and take care of what we have! So far I am happy with this product and almost finished with my second jar. I will buy more! Love it!
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I’ve heard of this brand from watching a Facebook video and it made me want to try it and so I went to Ulta and grabbed myself a jar! For the price it’s amazing and non expensive! The best part is that it’s from REAL homey!!! The ingredients are amazing especially after I leave the mask on my face and sit. The black sugar helps erase dead skin and after I rinse the mask off, it leaves my skin feeling so smooth, hydrated, and shiny!! Forever will be my go to, and forever adding it to my skincare routine!
Crystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
This makes for a great facial scrub. I was so happy when iherb started carrying Korean beauty! I was in need of a good facial scrub and, even though this is, technically, a mask, it's scrubby sugar bits makes it a perfect mechanical exfoliate. So, the texture: basically like wet brown sugar with a bit of oil. Very densely packed in the little jar. Scent is, surprisingly, like lemon ( I was expecting honey and sugar). Easy to scoop out a few fingers' full. Not the most hygienic thing, but for a face wash I'm not overly concerned. I use this after oil cleanser, putting it on before I add water and trying to gently scrub just my nose before adding water. It would be too harsh without water to use on other parts of my face. It dissolves well with water so you cant really over-scrub. Doesnt foam up at all. Leaves my skin super soft and clean. have yet to use it as a mask, but I did attempt it and found it too hard to spread over my face. Maybe I'll try again mixed with some honey or something. SO I dont recommend it for its intended purpose as a mask. As a scrub though, it's great. Cheap price and good quality. Hasnt caused any issues with my skin. « less
Kennedy R.
Memphis
This product...where do I begin?! For starters, it smells heavenly. I love how the sugar exfoliates my skin while the honey is moisturizing it at the same time. I will but this again and i have recommended this to everyone I know. It leaves my skin feeling extra soft with a nice supple appearance.
hanna p.
This is a very gentle and very natural face mask. It felt refreshing and cooling on my face, but it did not really have any effect of my skin each time I used it.... I didn’t really feel it exfoliated or softened my skin at all. Also if you do not like the smell of honey then possibly stray away from this one, the honey scent is extreme and was actually quite nauseating in my personal experience!
Melynie F.
Mahopac, NY
A wonderful mask to put on a when your skin is acting up. It smells very earthy, yet sweet. The exfoliants stimulate and awaken my skin as soon as I begin washing it off. A great mask all around. The packaging is also very, very unique! I love the color scheme and the shape of the container.
Would absolutely reccomend picking it up. This products can be found at TJX stores, ulta, and online.
Ada K.
I love this mask especially because of the honey. This mask is seriously hydrating but can be a little runny so don't put too much. It made my skin feel so soft and supple but I do only use this mask once or twice a month. Too much of a good thing can be bad. Also, be sure to read the directions and give the product a good mix before using it. The honey tends to separate so make sure you mix it up so that you can get all components of the product on your face to feel its benefits
Sydney P.
Seattle
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask Wash Off is my go to mask for when my skin is feeling dry. The mask smells amazing (like honey and sugar), and applies to well to your face! After leaving on for about 10-15 minutes, my skin felt so hydrated, supple and soft! I would most definitely recommend if you are looking for a hydrating mask.
Nataliya V.
Riverview, FL
Makes your skin super soft and takes any dryness away. Though if you’re looking to exfoliate your skin this one is not it. The honey oil mix breaks down the sugar so there’s no way to exfoliate with it. Nice packaging same as the original black sugar mask. Overall a good mask if you’re looking for a solution to dry or dull skin.
Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
Insanely good stuff. I used to get messy in the kitchen and make my own honey masks, but this works soooo much better. A little goes a long way, this bottle lasts a while! It smells and tastes like pure honey (yeah, I got some in my mouth, so what). It has a slight graininess to it that feels really nice when you massage it into your face. I leave this on for about 15 minutes and it gets a little itchy but nothing crazy, not like a clay mask. It gives a beautiful, supple glow, calms redness, and feels overall soothed. Wash off with cold water for an extra anti-inflammatory effect. Will definitely repurchase!
(variety says 3 pack but I purchased only one at my local Ulta)
Sarah S.
Dublin, OH
Do you guys prefer this over the original black sugar scrub? Which one is better in your opinion?
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !
MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
Who’s trying this?! Looks interesting. I would love to try..

back