BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mandy Z.
Purchased this product from a skinfood's store in queens. It worked great on my skin, however when I allowed my friend to try it, she immediately had a allergic reaction to the product. My friend have not been allergic to anything in regards to facial products. I thought this product was suppose to made with natural ingredients.
Irish R.
I love skinfood products! And this sugar beads and the scent of it , so relaxing and affordable make sure u massage it gently and enjoy the pampering moment, it feels so soft after u cleansed your face , I love it! I used it once a week especially at night and my weekend off
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Honestly, I only post reviews when credit is deserved and want to share a great discovery. ~ This is moisturizer is awesome! In order to give a true review, I will explain my skin type and how this product works for me. FYI (I don't work for Loreal nor am I getting paid to give this review.)

It definitely quenches my 48 year old sensitive, dry and thirsty skin. My hair is caucasian naturally curly and I have the dry skin that goes along it. Because of that, I started moisturizing at the age of 13. My first skin care regimen was Oil of Olay every night because my grandmother had beautiful skin and that is what she used. Perhaps it did some good, no one believes me when I tell them my age. However, since it wasn't enough for my skin after the age 40, I began the long grueling task of product testing to find the right super-duper moisturizer.

Since my skin is very sensitive and learned the hard way to always research what I put on my face. During this quest, I learned from a distributor that worked for Loreal and Lancome that they were sister companies and both use very similar ingredients. In addition, they both do extensive research into creating their products. Of course, the first thing I did when I returned home was Google it to verify if this was factual information. Sure enough, it was true. I also looked up both company's products and compared them to each other. Very similar! Even though I would love to only purchase Lancome's expensive products, it just isn't practical. So, I began testing Loreal products. (Every now and then, I will buy Lancome's Absolute Night cream.) Good News! Loreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal is the closest thing to it. Believe it or not, I even put it on my lips because it actually taste good! (I saw on the ingredients there is honey in it.) I kid you not, it smells as good as it taste! (Promise, I'm not looney!) No strong perfume smells. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with a slight glow. The best part is that it absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It meets all of my requirements for a moisturizer.

Let's face the ugly reality, there's no miracle cream or snake oil that will erase the age of time. Instead, all we can do is moisturize and take care of what we have! So far I am happy with this product and almost finished with my second jar. I will buy more! Love it!
Crystal L.
Philadelphia
This makes for a great facial scrub. I was so happy when iherb started carrying Korean beauty! I was in need of a good facial scrub and, even though this is, technically, a mask, it's scrubby sugar bits makes it a perfect mechanical exfoliate. So, the texture: basically like wet brown sugar with a bit of oil. Very densely packed in the little jar. Scent is, surprisingly, like lemon ( I was expecting honey and sugar). Easy to scoop out a few fingers' full. Not the most hygienic thing, but for a face wash I'm not overly concerned. I use this after oil cleanser, putting it on before I add water and trying to gently scrub just my nose before adding water. It would be too harsh without water to use on other parts of my face. It dissolves well with water so you cant really over-scrub. Doesnt foam up at all. Leaves my skin super soft and clean. have yet to use it as a mask, but I did attempt it and found it too hard to spread over my face. Maybe I'll try again mixed with some honey or something. SO I dont recommend it for its intended purpose as a mask. As a scrub though, it's great. Cheap price and good quality. Hasnt caused any issues with my skin. « less
Destiny L.
Westminster , CA
It comes packaged in a small screw top tub and contains 100g worth of product. The scrub is brown in color and is jam packed with sugar grains in a slightly oily base. The product is very well scented kinda citrusy. The directions state that after cleansing, gently massage over wet face.  As the scrub is sugar based I like to ensure that my face is only slightly damp and I apply the product with dry hands. I would add some water into the amount you are going to use before applying to avoid it being too harsh on the  skin for my friends who have sensitive skin. It is very easy to wash off this mask as it does not leave a residue. I am left with fresh, clean skin that looks healthy and is never, ever irritated. It also makes my skin super soft.
Ada K.
Maspeth
I love this mask especially because of the honey. This mask is seriously hydrating but can be a little runny so don't put too much. It made my skin feel so soft and supple but I do only use this mask once or twice a month. Too much of a good thing can be bad. Also, be sure to read the directions and give the product a good mix before using it. The honey tends to separate so make sure you mix it up so that you can get all components of the product on your face to feel its benefits
Minnie T.
I absolutely adore this mask and this is one of my top wash off masks! When my skin is feeling dehydrated, dry, or flaky, I would slather a generous layer after washing my face or showering. It says to leave on for about 10 minutes, but honestly I leave it on until I finish watching an episode of a TV show. The fragrance is quite strong and artificial, but I love it and don't mind it. Right when I am about to wash it off, I gently massage and exfoliate my face with the sugar granules. After washing, my skin feels like a baby's bottom. The honey in the mask was the perfect hydrator and the sugar granules got rid of all the dead skin and flakiness. I've repurchased this about 3 times and will keep doing so!
Billy B.
  Love this product!! Leaves my face feeling so soft and clean. Really helps with my skin!! Went above and beyond my expectations. Would definitely recommend. Was super gentle on my face and didn't cause irritation. Definitely live this and will be buy again for sure!  SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask
Jolene J.
I love the smell and the texture of this product. I bought it for its exfoliation in hope of reducing my pores. However, this product achieved only the former. I was surprised to find that it also brightened my skin. The brightening and softening feature pushed this product from a 3-star to a 4-star product. I was disappointed as it didn't seem to reduce my pores, but was pleasantly surprised by how bright and soft my skin looked and felt after each use (2-3x/wk). For the price and the effect, I will likely repurchase until I find a better replacement.
Lina L.
Gainesville, FL
I love love Skinfood products in general. I've used this twice and it works wonder for me and my significant other. The texture is a bit weird but of course, it has the black sugar mix with the honey mask. An anoverall amazing product on my face and for cute gifts as well.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !