BY SKINFOOD

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Just one word: AMAZING!! A friend gave me this and I loved her! It is my first time using this but it'll be first of many others. I thought it would be harsh for my sensitive skin but it's just perfect! My friend told me she got this from Sephora so I'll jump there in one of these days." in 25 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
Honestly, I only post reviews when credit is deserved and want to share a great discovery. ~ This is moisturizer is awesome! In order to give a true review, I will explain my skin type and how this product works for me. FYI (I don't work for Loreal nor am I getting paid to give this review.)

It definitely quenches my 48 year old sensitive, dry and thirsty skin. My hair is caucasian naturally curly and I have the dry skin that goes along it. Because of that, I started moisturizing at the age of 13. My first skin care regimen was Oil of Olay every night because my grandmother had beautiful skin and that is what she used. Perhaps it did some good, no one believes me when I tell them my age. However, since it wasn't enough for my skin after the age 40, I began the long grueling task of product testing to find the right super-duper moisturizer.

Since my skin is very sensitive and learned the hard way to always research what I put on my face. During this quest, I learned from a distributor that worked for Loreal and Lancome that they were sister companies and both use very similar ingredients. In addition, they both do extensive research into creating their products. Of course, the first thing I did when I returned home was Google it to verify if this was factual information. Sure enough, it was true. I also looked up both company's products and compared them to each other. Very similar! Even though I would love to only purchase Lancome's expensive products, it just isn't practical. So, I began testing Loreal products. (Every now and then, I will buy Lancome's Absolute Night cream.) Good News! Loreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal is the closest thing to it. Believe it or not, I even put it on my lips because it actually taste good! (I saw on the ingredients there is honey in it.) I kid you not, it smells as good as it taste! (Promise, I'm not looney!) No strong perfume smells. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with a slight glow. The best part is that it absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It meets all of my requirements for a moisturizer.

Let's face the ugly reality, there's no miracle cream or snake oil that will erase the age of time. Instead, all we can do is moisturize and take care of what we have! So far I am happy with this product and almost finished with my second jar. I will buy more! Love it!
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I’ve heard of this brand from watching a Facebook video and it made me want to try it and so I went to Ulta and grabbed myself a jar! For the price it’s amazing and non expensive! The best part is that it’s from REAL homey!!! The ingredients are amazing especially after I leave the mask on my face and sit. The black sugar helps erase dead skin and after I rinse the mask off, it leaves my skin feeling so smooth, hydrated, and shiny!! Forever will be my go to, and forever adding it to my skincare routine!
Crystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
This makes for a great facial scrub. I was so happy when iherb started carrying Korean beauty! I was in need of a good facial scrub and, even though this is, technically, a mask, it's scrubby sugar bits makes it a perfect mechanical exfoliate. So, the texture: basically like wet brown sugar with a bit of oil. Very densely packed in the little jar. Scent is, surprisingly, like lemon ( I was expecting honey and sugar). Easy to scoop out a few fingers' full. Not the most hygienic thing, but for a face wash I'm not overly concerned. I use this after oil cleanser, putting it on before I add water and trying to gently scrub just my nose before adding water. It would be too harsh without water to use on other parts of my face. It dissolves well with water so you cant really over-scrub. Doesnt foam up at all. Leaves my skin super soft and clean. have yet to use it as a mask, but I did attempt it and found it too hard to spread over my face. Maybe I'll try again mixed with some honey or something. SO I dont recommend it for its intended purpose as a mask. As a scrub though, it's great. Cheap price and good quality. Hasnt caused any issues with my skin. « less
Ada K.
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
I love this mask especially because of the honey. This mask is seriously hydrating but can be a little runny so don't put too much. It made my skin feel so soft and supple but I do only use this mask once or twice a month. Too much of a good thing can be bad. Also, be sure to read the directions and give the product a good mix before using it. The honey tends to separate so make sure you mix it up so that you can get all components of the product on your face to feel its benefits
Natalie W.
Greensboro, MD
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
This mask leaves my skin feeling like a baby's bottom! It is a very gentle exfoliator and it removes all the dead skin and impurities, while the honey helps minimize redness. My only complaint would be that you cant just shake the jar to mix it, like the label says. You will need to actually mix the mask so the sugar and honey aren't separate from each other.
Tien T.
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
My skin gets really dry and flakey in the winter and this is the perfect exfoliator for me! It's easy to apply an even layer on my face and I usually leave it on for about 10 minutes because it smells SO good. I wash it off with lukewarm water and gently massage my face (the sugar literally just dissolves) leaving my face super smooth! I have really sensitive skin and this product does not sting or dry out my skin. Another plus is that I use the excess product on my face to exfoliate my LIPS when I wash my face! I'm running low on this product and would definitely repurchase!
Kelsey C.
Lancaster , WI
I like using this. It exfoliates with sugar crystals and the mask uses honey as an antiseptic. It’s a nice scrub with moisturizing benefits of honey. Easy to put on and wash off. You do need to mix it all together. The package says to shake but honestly I doubt that shaking will mix it all up properly. It doesn’t take a lot of time, which I like.
Khalaijah W.
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
I had been hearing about Korean skincare products for a while. I walked into Ulta and decided to try this product. I have combination/ oily skin and my cheek area tends to have more breakouts then the rest of my face, so exfoliating has always been a step in my skincare routine. The texture in my skin gets better with each use of this product.
Suki L.
Austin , TX
I love the masks from them! This mask really hydrates my skin during the winter when I need that extra boost! The smell is unbelievable good! The next day when I wake up, I always have hydrated, smooth, and soft skin! I definitely think the prize is perfect. I would also recommend their brand products to everyone
Emily M.
Shreveport, LA
This mask left my skin so soft, smooth, and glowing that I didn’t wear foundation for nearly a week. My only complaint is it truly smells like pure honey (which is good) but I HATE honey. I wasn’t expecting the honey smell to be as potent as it was. The mask really is amazing though. I recommend it to everyone.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Who’s trying this?! Looks interesting. I would love to try..
Sarah S.
Dublin, OH
Do you guys prefer this over the original black sugar scrub? Which one is better in your opinion?