BY SKINFOOD

Moisturizing cleansing water is enriched with Brazilian black sugar that nourishes and conditions skin with a shower of minerals. The first step to an immaculate clean, Black Sugar Cleansing Water refreshes and invigorates, as it effortlessly removes all traces of dirt and makeup. To use, moisten a cotton pad with solution and wipe pad across face using firm and slow upward motions. Repeat with a new pad if needed and rinse face with lukewarm water. The mineral-rich Brazilian black sugar in the cleansing water leaves your face moist after washing and smoothly cleanses your skin after removing your make-up. How to Use: Put some on a cotton pad and gently by washing your face with cleansing foam. Pack Size - 245ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Malia V.
Holy grail product! I use this product in the morning. I use the cleansing oil at night to remove make up. I am by happy with Skin food products. Non irritant on sensitive skin. I would totally recommend this and skin food products to everyone that I know.
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
This stuff does wonders if you have dry skin. If you are a fan of the double cleansing method, which means you use an oil or water based cleanser to get your makeup off and then you follow up with a cleanser to ensure all traces of makeup are off your face, you will love this. Its gentle enough that you can use it to get your makeup off and after using this, I do not have to follow up with another eye makeup remover to get everything off. It even breaks down waterproof mascara. It also has a lot of great moisturizing properties and does not leave an oily residue, but instead leaves your skin feeling really fresh and soft. I highly recommend this for anyone who is interesting in Korean skincare or building a basic 4 step skincare system (Oil/water cleanser, low ph cleanser, sunscreen, moisturizer.)
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
Okay. I prefer other products from this brand. Smells great but didn't amaze me. I rather rather spend my money on something else maybe something a little bit more expensive with better results.
Gayle Princess D.
Temecula, CA
I cannot live without my skinfood sugar products. They leave my face so soft and supple. This was my first korean brand that I fell in love with
Carissa B.
Blandon, PA
Love it!!!!!!!! Works wonderfully!!! I will definitely buy this product again!!! I recommend it to everyone I know!!!
Anna T.
Little Ness , Shrewsbury, Shropshire, Adcote School
Good cleansing water. Made my face feel so fresh. It did meet my expectations. I have bought it in online store a month ago. It was the first time I have bought it. It's a bit pricey which can be improved
Izzy A.
auckland
This is great for ur great skin I luv this product and it helps my skin feel fresh everyday.it also smells delicious with is a bonus and well as cute packaging
nouhaila t.
casablanca
I actually think that product isn t too much beautifull , i think it doesn t change anything in my skin !i wouldn t buy it another time !!