SKINFOOD Black Sesame Hot Mask 110g deep clean your skin without dehydrating uploaded by Franka C.SKINFOOD Black Sesame Hot Mask 110g deep clean your skin without dehydrating uploaded by Darlene F.

BY SKINFOOD

This highly moisturizing heating mask provides deep cleansing to skin with the thermal effect of roasted salt and granulated sugar. Black sesame seed nutrients leave skin soft and smooth. * Use: After washing, apply to wet face, avoiding eye areas.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dorian W.
Mesa,Az
One of the best exfoliant I've ever invested in. As always Korean skincare is way ahead of Western Society so it is bound to be better. This is why I choose to buy Korean skincare to stay young. The scrub is not too harsh on the skin and doesn't strip away the natural oils that your skin produces. Although you may need a moisturizer after the exfoliant it is wonderful
Dustin H.
Laurel Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product definitely pleased with it overall! It met my expectations and more! It didn't break my face out! I have really sensitive skin and it didn't cause a break out! Its definitely good value and not very pricey!! Im pleased and will purchase again!
Emerald G.
The Colony
Beauty Junkie Expert
this helped my pores get so much smaller!! it’s so gentle on my face and it left it nice and clean. i’ve caught my boyfriend using it a couple times and he loves the way it makes his skin feel. definitely would buy it again.
Jazzmyne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This deep cleaning mask is awesome. It cleaned really deep into my skin and made me feeling nice and smooth and I looked a lot better after as well I would completely recommend this product. For sure getting more soon
Serena M.
Pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friends and I tried and were all pleased with the results despite different skin types. I would totally consider buying this product again as well as the brand itself.
Brianna B.
Spring hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works really really well, I tried it and it met my expectations for a face mask, I bought it at an ulta store and I think it was effective, it made my skin look really nice and I would buy it again
jαεda💎 H.
Vallejo
This made my face so soft and it really works if you use it about for a week or so my acne went away and I was using this everyday for a week so this was really good
Alice D.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually use this in the shower, and afterwards it leaves my face smooth and clean. I feel the product is a little harsh on my skin and messy to use.

Amber L.
Franklin, Virginia
Use this it's like a miracle worker, you'll be very satisfied. I promise your skin will be amazing. Don't hesitate to use this product it's not harsh on skin at all.
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on my trip to South Korea in December and I have been using this ever since. This is an amazing scrub that also moisturizes my face. I apply and leave on for 5 minutes and then wash off in the shower for a cleansed face.