SKINFOOD Black Sesame Hot Mask 110g deep clean your skin without dehydrating uploaded by Darlene F.SKINFOOD Black Sesame Hot Mask 110g deep clean your skin without dehydrating uploaded by Franka C.

BY SKINFOOD

This highly moisturizing heating mask provides deep cleansing to skin with the thermal effect of roasted salt and granulated sugar. Black sesame seed nutrients leave skin soft and smooth. * Use: After washing, apply to wet face, avoiding eye areas.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dustin H.
Laurel Hill
Great product definitely pleased with it overall! It met my expectations and more! It didn't break my face out! I have really sensitive skin and it didn't cause a break out! Its definitely good value and not very pricey!! Im pleased and will purchase again!
Dorian W.
Mesa,Az
One of the best exfoliant I've ever invested in. As always Korean skincare is way ahead of Western Society so it is bound to be better. This is why I choose to buy Korean skincare to stay young. The scrub is not too harsh on the skin and doesn't strip away the natural oils that your skin produces. Although you may need a moisturizer after the exfoliant it is wonderful
Anjelica B.
Virginia Beach
Love love love! This mask is my favorite. It works wonders and doesn’t dry your face out completely. Highly recommend product and it went beyond my expectations.
Emerald G.
The Colony
this helped my pores get so much smaller!! it’s so gentle on my face and it left it nice and clean. i’ve caught my boyfriend using it a couple times and he loves the way it makes his skin feel. definitely would buy it again.
Victoria T.
Has a sort of cooling/warming effect. Grainy texture but great for exfoliating. Not a great smell, but does it’s job. A little on the pricey side but made with quality ingredients.
Brianna B.
Spring hill, FL
This works really really well, I tried it and it met my expectations for a face mask, I bought it at an ulta store and I think it was effective, it made my skin look really nice and I would buy it again
jαεda💎 H.
Vallejo
This made my face so soft and it really works if you use it about for a week or so my acne went away and I was using this everyday for a week so this was really good
Alice D.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually use this in the shower, and afterwards it leaves my face smooth and clean. I feel the product is a little harsh on my skin and messy to use.

Franka C.
Orlando, FL
I bought this on my trip to South Korea in December and I have been using this ever since. This is an amazing scrub that also moisturizes my face. I apply and leave on for 5 minutes and then wash off in the shower for a cleansed face.
Jordana L.
Garden Grove , CA
I know a face mask is working when I feel something! In this case, the mask heats up when used correctly. This creamy black sesame mask left my dry skin feeling more moist than a typical moisturizer. I concluded this mask is best used at night before bed.