SKINFOOD Black Raspberry Eye Cream - Wrinkle Care uploaded by Idoia A.

BY SKINFOOD

An oriental medicinal anti-wrinkle eye cream Contains black raspberry extract jayangboeumdan & cheongyeondan extracted from 12 kinds of oriental medicinal herbs Provides deep hydration to the delicate eye area Blended with adenosine for anti-wrinkle properties Unveils a softer smoother more elastic & healthier looking eye zone To use: After cleansing & toning apply day & night a moderate amount to the eye area. Gently press into skin until completely absorbed see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Luxmae C.
Richmond Hill
Review for: SkinFood Black Raspberry Eye Cream - Wrinkle Care 25g/0.88oz
I am a sucker of skinfood products! I am an organic product user. I usually make home made masks but i do not make eye creams since i know eye parts are sensitive so i purchase eye creams from skinfood since i know it's naturally safe and effective. Definitely going to purchase one when i finish mine at home.
Anasasha L.
Oklahoma City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: [SKIN FOOD] SKINFOOD ★ Big Sale ★ Black Raspberry Eye Cream Sample 1ml * 20pcs (20ml)+SAMPLE2EA/Korea Cosmetics
this is ok I'm not a fan of the eye creams tho if it gets in your eye it burns really bad so I try not to use eye stuff to much. its good value if you like to use this stuff and no I wouldn't buy it again but I would tell someone about it for them to try and see if they liked it.
Jane B.
Buena Park, CA
Review for: SkinFood Black Raspberry Eye Cream - Wrinkle Care 25g/0.88oz
This eye cream is very potent. You need very little when applying. It's great for really dry undereyes and for smoothing the area. Its a fairly big tub of eye cream so I think the price point is not bad, only if you buy it in korea. The prices are definitely double if bought here, in the US.
Sydney B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Skinfood Black Raspberry Eye Cream (Wrinkle Care)
This was a pretty good product! I, personally, did not use it but I tried it on my grandma and mother and the results were very good! They both said they felt and looked better by using it! I also love the packaging!
Jess S.
Massapequa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried it because of a friend. Was nice. Don't know if I'd buy it but if its a good price then maybe. I didn't have expectations going in.
Jennifer A.
Review for: SkinFood Black Raspberry Eye Cream - Wrinkle Care 25g/0.88oz
This eye cream is great and smells just like fruit. I love the consistency of it and it's not a heavy cream either
Ashlynn S.
Midwest City
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was really good, my friend and I used it once and we both loved it. I would definitely recommend this product.
salha b.
Tunisia
Beauty Junkie Expert

I hear about this is mask so much benefits for skin it make dry skin Moisturizing perfect An intensive moisturizer that leaves the skin soft, highly luminous and refreshed for a flawless complexion.The formula contains much natural ingredients for softer, smoother skin.The product has a silky texture and a delicate musk and rose scent.Ideal for all skin types. ♥♥
Chantal F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Skinfood Black Raspberry Eye Cream (Wrinkle Care)
I feel like I've yet to try an eye cream that blows my mind so this one did as well as any other. I like that it's a lot more affordable than other options on the market and the packaging is cute, but I wouldn't say that I noticed anything particularly anti aging
Idoia A.
Review for: SkinFood Black Raspberry Eye Cream - Wrinkle Care 25g/0.88oz
I bought this because I need a very good moisturizing eye cream for winter, and after trying a sample I thought this would be a good one. However, it is too thicks and my eye area took forever to fully absorb this. I don't think it's a good moisturizing cream neither, because I had to use quite a lot more of product than I would normally use to feel like the area was moisturized, meaning that I had to wait A LOT for it to be absorbed. I also think this was too expensive for a little performance, but I also think that I might have a rare bad experience with it.