BY SKINFOOD

Skin-smoothing and antioxidant-enriched toner restores moisture that may have been lost during the cleansing process, keeping skin soft and better suited to absorb moisturizing ingredients from succeeding products. After cleansing, dampen a cotton pad with toner and sweep pad across face and neck. Follow with moisturizer to seal in moisture and keep skin moist and firm. Moisturizing black pomegranate toner for smooth, supple skin. Black pomegranate story: This mysteriously dark pomegranate is enriched with a higher amount of ellagic acid and antioxidants than the common red pomegranate. How to Use: After cleansing, apply to entire face using a cotton pad or palms. Pat gently until the toner is completely absorbed. Pack Size - 180ml see more...

Giovanna A.
Phoenix, AZ
I know most people do not like scent in their skincare, I actually love it.. As long as it is a scent that's fresh. Use this toner as part of my 12 step korean skincare and it is a very moisturizing toner. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. Very good for before makeup.
niviah m.
This product made a big difference in my skin but it wasn't as good as everyone hyped it up to be, i bought mine online, but you can buy it at any skinfood store. would recommend to people willing to pay the price
Lilly E.
Granite falls
It feels fresh on my skin and leaves it very nice, and smells good, easy to use, I bought it on the internet, not too out of my price range, it's very cute packaging. It's very nice and I don't think it could get any better.
franki w.
Dover, DE
I LOVE alongside! My skin has never been the same. I have never found a skin care line that I love so much. And always smells amazing all-day!
TasmiyaNåwaăz♥ N.
shimoga
Everyone knows how important is the toning in d skincare process...and here this product works reallly good...as its light on skin
Sonja O.
Serbia
Adorw this tinic! It has great pH and every product I put after gets most out of it. So easy to use and quick.