Skinfood - Bitter Green Toner and Mask 300ml

by SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Step 1 light and clean green cleansing with bitter food. Bittersweet Hypoallergenic gel-type cleanser calms skin with moisture popping water gel and deeply cleanses makeup residue and impurities in skin. What is bitter green - 5 complex TM? A mixed formula of 5 kinds of bitter food extracts rich in fiber and vitamins - wheat sprout, kale, celery, cabbage, broccoli - which are known to be effective for detox and eliminating waste from the body. " Step 2 light and clean green cleansing with bitter food. Bittersweet clay to foam with fine foam containing amazon clay deeply cleanses pores and impurities in skin, as well as the uninvited guest in spring." Step 3 light and clean green cleansing with bitter food. Bittersweet clay soothing mask containing clay rich in moisture removes impurities, harmful substance, and excessive sebum from skin and calms irritated skin, leaving skin bright" Step 4 light and clean green cleansing with bitter food. Bittersweet mask/toner provides rich moisture to rough, dry skin, leaving skin healthy and clear". How to Use: Apply the product on cotton pads included in the packaging and place them on the entire face. After 10 minutes remove cotton pads and gently pat to help it be absorbed into skin. For days where extra nourishment is not needed, apply toner pack on the entire face as the last step for a skin-care routine for lightweight skin-care treatment. Pack Size - 300ml

How is this used as a mask? Does it go well with the Bitter Greens cleanser?
Start your review of Skinfood - Bitter Green Toner and Mask 300ml!
Product Highlights
“I love all the skinfood products there amazing ☺ feel so hydrating and nourishing on the skin. My skin can be sensitive from time to time and I've never had a breakout using this. It met my expectations and more amazing products. And I'd highly recommend this to others :)” in reviews
Columbia, SC
The packaging is so cute! It came in a little shiny prismpop makeup bag and is in a tiny blue bottle. This toner makes my skin feel so refreshed and oil-free... all day. And I live in South Carolina. It's also helped with my poors; they look smaller after having started using this product. I'd highly recommend this to friends!
Virginia Beach
I purchased this because I liked the idea of a toner with all the benefits of greens. Thought it would do well with my combination skin. I really have no complaints about this. In the morning it made my skin feel refreshed, & in the evening it helped remove any last traces of makeup & made my skin feel properly cleansed. Couldn’t really tell you about pH balance though lol (which apparently is the point on toners??) But I don’t think I really need a toner! For my skin at least, it’s kind of just a luxury step. I don’t think there’s a true benefit.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this toner is so good! I like that it doesn't irritate your skin. I am a first user of this toner, but I would buy it again. I like it that it comes with little cotton pads so you can use it as a mask. I would definitely buy this product again. I always reach for it.
Syracuse, NY
I looove this toner. First of all, it's a 2-in-1: acts as both a toner and mask! I was interested in getting this because I needed a hydrating toner for my dry skin. After using it for almost a month now, I think it lives up to its claims of moisturizing skin. My face looks bright and feels hydrated after I added it to my skin care routine. This product also boasts that its bitter green-5 complex (containing wheat grass, kale, cabbage, celery and broccoli extract) is what helps detoxify your skin. I don't really know how true that part is, but my skin does feel nice and soft after I use it.
Norwalk
Love the finish on your face.  This product leaves your face really smooth. It is very gentle on the skin. The packaging in which it comes is very nice. This was my first time and I recommend it to anyone who is looking into products on their face
I used this mainly as toner for my nighttime. It picks up all the dirt and left over mask that has not washed off. It does not leave my skin dry. I got mine from skinfood store and I do recommend to others. However, did not rock my world so I will look for something else to try something new
This is my new favorite toner. I picked it up at Marshalls on sale and now that it's almost all gone, I'll spring for a new bottle at full price. It smells AMAZING and has really done wonders for me in terms of toning. My skin seems a lot more even to the point where I don't even use foundation. I would highly suggest this product.
San Jose, CA
It's an inexpensive facial! If you check the ingredients, it's almost all natural. If you want a mini spa day, slap this on and you'll have glowing skin after. I didn't feel any irritability and saw a difference in my skin tone in two uses. It brightens up full complexions, at least for me.
Conway
Great, helped improve my skin almost immediately. Cute packaging. Loved the feel of how soft my skin was afterwards and the shin. Good for sensitive skin. Very effective, would recommend to anyone wanting to improve their skin.
Spokane
I am only familiar with the MASK component to this and not the toner. The mask does well in leeching out redness and has little bits of foliage in it that is a mild for of exfoliation. It had a light smell to it and is non-flaking so when you smile while it is drying it won't go POOOOOFFF off your face and make a mess all over your chest. I find it to be a very enjoyable mask. But if you use it too often, more than once a week for me at least, it will cause breakouts.