BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Step 1 light and clean green cleansing with bitter food. Bittersweet Hypoallergenic gel-type cleanser calms skin with moisture popping water gel and deeply cleanses makeup residue and impurities in skin. What is bitter green - 5 complex TM? A mixed formula of 5 kinds of bitter food extracts rich in fiber and vitamins - wheat sprout, kale, celery, cabbage, broccoli - which are known to be effective for detox and eliminating waste from the body. " Step 2 light and clean green cleansing with bitter food. Bittersweet clay to foam with fine foam containing amazon clay deeply cleanses pores and impurities in skin, as well as the uninvited guest in spring." Step 3 light and clean green cleansing with bitter food. Bittersweet clay soothing mask containing clay rich in moisture removes impurities, harmful substance, and excessive sebum from skin and calms irritated skin, leaving skin bright" Step 4 light and clean green cleansing with bitter food. Bittersweet mask/toner provides rich moisture to rough, dry skin, leaving skin healthy and clear". How to Use: Apply the product on cotton pads included in the packaging and place them on the entire face. After 10 minutes remove cotton pads and gently pat to help it be absorbed into skin. For days where extra nourishment is not needed, apply toner pack on the entire face as the last step for a skin-care routine for lightweight skin-care treatment. Pack Size - 300ml see more...

Buy on ULTA
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m really in love with this product. I want to first start out by saying the packaging is great and durable no spills leakage or cracks or breakage. Secondly the product itself is amazing. I’ve been using it for quite some time not and can’t seem to pick up anything else. I am truly a fan and will continue to purchase this product
Alondra Saraie A.
Norwalk
Love the finish on your face.  This product leaves your face really smooth. It is very gentle on the skin. The packaging in which it comes is very nice. This was my first time and I recommend it to anyone who is looking into products on their face
Kaelyn D.
Conway
Great, helped improve my skin almost immediately. Cute packaging. Loved the feel of how soft my skin was afterwards and the shin. Good for sensitive skin. Very effective, would recommend to anyone wanting to improve their skin.
Samantha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this toner. I bought this on a whim and I'm so glad I did. I use this day and night. In the morning I use this after I wash my face and under my primer.. And my makeup lasts way longer. Smells soo good too.
Cheri G.
Lumberton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for my skin! Loved the results! First time user of this product. But do recommend
Brooke W.
Calgary
This mask left my face feeling refreshed and hydrated after some serious sun. The aloe keeps away the dark sun spots I️ tend to get after a long day of sunning-out. Would recommend to anyone who needs a little refresher!
Manu H.
I enjoyed using this product, it works perfectly as a toner and as a mask. It was effective, this was the first time that I tried it. Even though is good, there's other products that I like more; but, I agree with the fact that everyone should try it.
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is AMAZING . for so cheap I was not expecting that great. but I was so surprised when it came (1-week shipping WOW ).  The packaging was everything it was gorgeous. it smelt AMAZING  and the results it left where breathtaking. I recommend this product to anyone reading this .
Erica D.
0000
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the skinfood products there amazing ☺ feel so hydrating and nourishing on the skin. My skin can be sensitive from time to time and I've never had a breakout using this. It met my expectations and more amazing products. And I'd highly recommend this to others :)
Sabrina T.
Mississauga
I'm obsessed with Korean skincare product and this product is amazing. It feels amazing on my skin. Price is reasonable. You can apply this toner 7 times on your skin like korean people do to improve the look of your skin