BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. A daily essence that protects skin against the external environment (including UV rays and dust) while delivering hydration to the skin The Bitter Green line contains 5 food extracts (wheatgrass, kale, celery, cabbage and broccoli) that are rich in dietary fibers and vitamins How to use: After using toner, take an appropriate amount into hand, and gently spread over the face. Pat it gently until it gets absorbed.

Ci W.
Nampa
As someone who applies sunscreen to my face religiously multiple times a day, this has been a godsend for a mid-day refresher sunscreen application. I love the scent of this and when mixed with a little tinted moisturizer, does not leave a shiny film over my face like other clear sunscreens do. Great for keeping in my purse and for traveling as well.
Rafaela L.
Everett, MA
Thank you!! One of the brands that never disappoint me every day I have to try different things and this was one of the best product, excellent quality, good price! not to mention the durability that is amazing. I'm proudly satisfied!!
kallyda g.
Super proteção,cheiro agradável....boa cobertura e dura bastante,embalagem compacta e cabe em qualquer lugar....
Ashley C.
New York , NY
I'm in love with this product and makes my skin so nice and glowing I really like it!!
Noelia v.
me encantan los productos que puedo usar y que tambien tengan filtro solar lo que es un extra bastante bueno para cualquier producto.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
How does this smell?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Does this smell? Since some of the ingredients are broccoli, kale....
Pamella F.
Praça Joaquim Maurício Pereira
Realmente funciona?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Is this to be done daily?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
How is good is this products??