BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. An overnight mask that moisturizes, smooths, and adds a glow to skin while you sleep. How to use: 1. After cleansing, pour an ample amount into palms and smooth onto the entire face. 2. Wash your face on the next morning. see more...

Desiree A.
La Habra , CA
This feels so great on my face! Leaves it feeling soooooooo smooth! I would totally recommend buying this product and giving it a try. You can go wrong. Trust me!!!!! You will fall in love and want to use it all the time. I was a skeptic at first but when I tried it and understood the hype of what everyone was talking about!!!
Andrea R.
leon guanajuato
this product it's amazing, really really amazing too, actually almost all of the asian products that i had try are so nice to my skin, and of course i will buy a new one of this product because my skin and me love it, i already recommended it to my friends and they will buy it soon.
Hyba D.
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster they are so amazing products m so satisfied and I can't wait to try them love u all 💓💓💓💓
Leah P.
Is this good for acne prone/ oily skin?