BY SKINFOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains watermelon extract to soothe and provide hydration to the skin How to use: 1. After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. 2. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. 3. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence.

Buy on YesStyl...
Veniz D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These sheet masks aren't anything new or revolutionary in my opinion. Not that that's bad since they do give you that boost of hydration, but there's definitely room for improvement. Also the fit was very loose and unfitting for me so that was a bit of a turn off. Other than that, they're good sheet masks but I wouldn't buy them again.
Ligia A.
Columbia, MD
It smells amazing honestly it feels so slimy but after a while it does dry up. I bought this and i still have some left bc they bring a lot . It’s a cool face mask i really like it but don’t use every day
Storm E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I spent three years in Korea and I loved walking into a skin food store and filling a basket with these face masks! They are affordable and leave your skin feeling smooth and supple. A staple in any beauty regime.
Roberta S.
Scalea, CS
I've tried the blueberry mask for dull skin. I think it's a good product because after 20 minutes it gaves you a radiance and bright skin tone.
This porduct from Skinfood coast €4,95 and I reccomend it for people who have dry skin. Trust me and buy it, I've bought it from the online shop 'Sephora'.
Karla A.
santiago
What made me fall in love with these masks, are the smells and of course the soft effect that I leave on my skin