BY SKINFOOD

Containing strawberry extract, this beauty food mask provides fresh moisture to dull skin.

Key Ingredient
Strawberry is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants that promote vibrancy. It contains ellagic acid that prevents collagen breakdown and its acidity reduces excess oil.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

Directions

Extract mask and tightly apply on facial skin, following the contours of your face. After about 10-15 minutes, remove the sheet and pat face to absorb the remaining essence. Apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body.

Buy on YesStyl...
Piya T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You’d think I had learned my lesson on thick sheet mask but I’ve got to try them all just like catching Pokémon. The strawberry is supposed to have the brightening effects but you can’t just get the results from only using it one time. The strawberry scent actually not too sweet and it didn’t bother me. I fell asleep in it and my skin felt very soft after use.
Portia D.
Las Vegas
This mask was amazing!!!!!! I seriously wanted to eat it. The packaging was easy to follow and use and caught my eye. For how inwxpensive this mask was i was surprised how good it was. This was my first skinfood mask and i am not dissappointed. It felt alittle alimey on my face but the aftermath was worth that tiny fact.
Jordan C.
Spring, TX
Loved the strawberry mask, smelled amazing. Did wonders for my skin. So gentle on my  sensitive skin! I would use every day if I could! My skin felt so soft and amazing afterward. Like fresh skin. It’s a great value, I have eczema and you can’t even tell. I’d totally recommend to anyone!
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
This sheet mask is soaked with skin food and smells like strawberries. It takes about 20 minutes for all of the liquid to soak into the skin but it leaves the face feeling fresh and hydrated. It's not sticky or oily. I would definitely recommend this product
Lisa H.
These sheet masks adhere nicely to the face and have a good amount of serum on them. I keep them in the fridge so they are more refreshing and cooling on my facial skin. After removing and tapping in leftover serum, my face feels soft and cool.
Kirsten H.
This face mask is one my very favorites. It is always a go to when I need some moisture in my life. The packaging was great and the face mask was very gentle on my skin. The value was perfect. Not too expensive and I will buy again.
Chasity K.
Damascus, OH
masks are a must have for me. My skin always feels hydrated and smooth afterwards. I especially go for the masks before bed to give my skin a little pampering before I sleep. I will continue to buy these until there’s none left. This sleeps wonderful too!
Joanne Y.
Lexington, KY
Enjoyed this mask. It smells very fruity and sweet. The mask comes with a lot of essence, which I like. My face feels refreshed and moisturized after using this. And I just rubbed the extra essence all over my body.
Chelsea V.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in my Ipsy bag and was skeptical but once I tried it I loved it! It leaves my skin so glowy and smooth. I also feel that it helps with my acne. I love to use it fresh out the shower before bed, it makes my skin feel so good!
Katelyn △.
Minneapolis , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have acne or skin that is experiencing some dullness, this mask will help! With a slight acidic feel (not great for sensitives) it helps clear of a dull surface. I loooooove the way it smells!