BY SKINFOOD

Containing strawberry extract, this beauty food mask provides fresh moisture to dull skin.

Key Ingredient
Strawberry is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants that promote vibrancy. It contains ellagic acid that prevents collagen breakdown and its acidity reduces excess oil.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

Directions

Extract mask and tightly apply on facial skin, following the contours of your face. After about 10-15 minutes, remove the sheet and pat face to absorb the remaining essence. Apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body.

Skinfood Beauty in a Food Mask Sheet Strawberry
  • "This is amazing. I have sensitive skin and this works really well for me. It leaves my skin off and smells good." in 8 reviews
Piya T.
You’d think I had learned my lesson on thick sheet mask but I’ve got to try them all just like catching Pokémon. The strawberry is supposed to have the brightening effects but you can’t just get the results from only using it one time. The strawberry scent actually not too sweet and it didn’t bother me. I fell asleep in it and my skin felt very soft after use.
Taylor H.
Kalamazoo
This was great, but i wish that it smelled better. Yes it did meet my expectations. It was a sample in my Ipsy bag, so i didn’t have to pay for it. It was gentle and i would recommend this to others.
Jean A.
Northvale, NJ
Kept my face nice and soft and really bright the next day. One of my few complaints about their masks is that because their masks are really rich, you tend to be really greasy the next day so I use it on the weekends at night when I don’t have to see people the next day. Good product though 👍👌
Tiffany J.
All I have to say is omg I loved the smell you just can’t go wrong with this and who don’t love strawberries it’s very effective to me and everyone should try it it’s so relaxing and refreshing I would definitely buy this product
Sydney L.
Chandler, AZ
I love this. The scent smells very nice. I love the packaging and how the mask looks. It makes my skin very moisture and soft. I used this once, i got it at Skinfood store at this mall in California. I would love to buy again but its very expensive. I brought it on sale
Kirsten H.
This face mask is one my very favorites. It is always a go to when I need some moisture in my life. The packaging was great and the face mask was very gentle on my skin. The value was perfect. Not too expensive and I will buy again.
kyla p.
Loganville, GA
This mask works well but the sheet keeps slipping off your face. It smells very good. I got mine online from amazon. It’s gentle on your face but like I said the sheet slides off very easily.
Clarice S.
This mask was extremely moisturizing, and nourishing. The scent was very clean and enjoyable. My only concern was that it did irritate my sensitive skin a little.
Brianna S.
Lanett
Amazing !!! Never felt so refreshed. My face felt so smooth and polished ! Not to mention it smells Amazon and was so gentle ! First time I used it and definitely will use again. The packaging was simple and well explained. Definitely purchasing again.
Joanne Y.
Lexington, KY
Enjoyed this mask. It smells very fruity and sweet. The mask comes with a lot of essence, which I like. My face feels refreshed and moisturized after using this. And I just rubbed the extra essence all over my body.