BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSKINFOOD
Beauty in a Food Mask Sheet Snail

Skinfood Beauty in a Food Mask Sheet Snail

by SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinfood Beauty in a Food Mask Sheet Snail!
How would you rate this product?
Marissa R.
Swedesboro, NJ
This product helped so much with my acne scars. I would buy this all the time if it was easier to find. I seriously miss these sheet masks. They are hydrating and have a super light, clean scent. My mom bought these for me off of QVC I think and I have only been able to get my hands on them one time after that. If you see them anywhere BUY THEM
Brittany B.
Plantation , FL
I love anything skin food brand, Especially when it involves the word snail. This stuff works wonders on your face, making it feel moisturized, hydrated, clean and soft! I buy the small sheet masks in a set so that I’m never without them
Tiffany L.
Cerritos, CA
great face masks! small and portable, great to use at home or on vacation. helps revive skin and hydrate and make your skin super soft! definitely would recommend these face masks. i like to put mine in the fridge so its cold when i put it on my face!
Jaime K.
Lowell, MI
I have dry and sensitive skin thanks to lupus. In the winter when I’m recovering from a flare, these are a life saver! Super hydrating, and they do leave me feeling very sticky. But the next morning when I wake up, my skin feels so much better! Lifer saver!!
Corinne C.
Fairfield, CA
I thought this mask was interesting. I got it as a sample for free so I thought it was great for being free. But aside from that I didn’t think it did a lot for my skin. I was feeling more moisturized after but that was it.
Angela P.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this face mask!! It is my all-time favorite because it leaves my face feeling completely nourished and moisturized the next morning. You can tell my the serum, that it is thicker than the serums used in the average sheet mask. It almost feels like you’ve put on a night cream after you take off the mask, so there’s no need to moisturize afterwards.
Jennifer  M.
Savannah, GA
I enjoyed this product. It left my skin soft and hydrated. It's a good value for the price. I only gave it four stars because I just used the mask once. I feel like I'd have to use it continually to see the best results.
Grace B.
Wisconsin
I've used multiple of these and they definitely work. They're not the absolute best but they're wonderful for the price!
Camille C.
San Francisco
SNAIL SHEET MASKS ARE AMAZING!!!! I love snail mucin from corsx and having snail sheet masks just further enhances the moisture in my skin regimen.
Frankie L.
Glendale, AZ
I LOVE SNAIL MUCIN. Hands down the best thing that’s happened to my skin. I was never really into the whole meaning behind face masks, I just did them to do them until my mom taught me they are essentially an essence that soaks all products applied after. Ever since I’ve used this, I can’t stop using it anymore. I’ll probably go broke buying these.

Looking for your answer?