BY SKINFOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains salmon extract to provide nourishment and brighten up the skin How to use: 1. After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. 2. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. 3. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence.

Phoebe R.
Los Alamitos, CA
I love these masks. The smell so good and are so easy to use. I can accomplish tons of chores around the house while getting my face mask on. This is my first time using the Skin Food face masks but I will be repurchasing. I think the price point is fantastic and I feel like they work really well. Thank you Skinfood!
Jillian R.
Del City, OK
Highly recommend! All masks really showed great results. Brought my skin back to life. All smell really good.
Lucy K.
Absolutely love it's so hydrating and gentle, you need need need this in your life I can't live without it it's just amazing and so so cheap for how good it is I would highly recommend definitely buying