BY SKINFOOD

Containing rice bran water, this beauty food mask sheet transforms dull and dry skin into smooth and bright skin.

Key Ingredient
Rice bran water is filled with proteins, vitamins, and minerals. The nutrients provide moisture and brighten skin for a radiant glow.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Peg-100 Stearate, Sodium Carbomer, Alcohol Denat., Carbomer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium Edta, Diacetyl Boldine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

Directions
Extract mask and tightly apply on facial skin, following the contours of your face. After about 10-15 minutes, remove the sheet and pat face to absorb the remaining essence. Apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body.

Michele N.
I really enjoy and believe in a good skin care regiment for people of all ages!! Never to early OR to late to start! I do include different masks as a part of my skin care routine and I like trying out new and different face masks to see which ones work and which ones are a "dud".
I honestly wasn't impressed with this particular mask from this line. I have had other masks from this brand that I have had better results with and could immediately see a difference in my face. My face felt good after using this mask but nothing to rave about and I didn't notice any visable difference in my skin or any lasting effects after using this mask.
Piya T.
Rice has been used for thousands of years throughout Asia for its anti-oxidant & healing properties. Instead of having to soak the rice and used its water for facial toning, this mask just comes close to it. I love this mask and it can be used daily to clarify your skin. I only wish that Skinfood would come with a thinner sheet.
Fancy G.
I usually not a huge fan of sheet mask, but since it was a gift i gave it a try anyway. I’m not a fan of wasting money, but its safe to say that i fell in love with it. it left my face glowing and full of moisture. i loved it & it was worth my time. totally would buy it on my own terms next time :)
Ro T.
Let me just start by saying that I absolutely love Skin Food brand. It really is like putting healthy food in your body and nourishing it from the inside out. I have extremely sensitive skin and it's good to know there are companies out there that really work to improve the condition of skincare.
lilly  w.
Powell, TN
this was a quick and easy beauty product. It was a little pricey but other than that I loved it. Sheet masks are usually not the best but this one exceeded my expectations.
Dustin H.
Laurel Hill
Great product definitely pleased with it overall! It met my expectations and more! It didn't break my face out! I have really sensitive skin and it didn't cause a break out! Its definitely good value and not very pricey!! Im pleased and will purchase again!
Jesse S.
Clayton, NJ
Extremely hydrating but not necessarily my favorite mask. The formula dries up pretty fast but that first initial surge of moisture feels great. Have only ordered once and probably wouldn't again but good product to try out.
Kaitlan A.
Love this sheet mask! So affordable and makes my skin feel amazing. Cute packaging and would definitely repurchase this in the future. Affordable and not over priced. I love it so much! Would absolutely use this again.
Samantha K.
Aurora , CO
Light and refreshing, I appreciated that this mask did not have the harsh scent that many masks do. It left my face feeling moisturized and fresh afterwards, and it wasn't overly goopy when it was on my face.
Kendra H.
I love this brand. I think that it is something that is unique and fun. They are also cheap, from the last time I looked. And think it is worth trying because they have so many different fun things to try.