BY SKINFOOD

Containing rice bran water, this beauty food mask sheet transforms dull and dry skin into smooth and bright skin.

Key Ingredient
Rice bran water is filled with proteins, vitamins, and minerals. The nutrients provide moisture and brighten skin for a radiant glow.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Peg-100 Stearate, Sodium Carbomer, Alcohol Denat., Carbomer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium Edta, Diacetyl Boldine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

Directions
Extract mask and tightly apply on facial skin, following the contours of your face. After about 10-15 minutes, remove the sheet and pat face to absorb the remaining essence. Apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body.

Piya T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rice has been used for thousands of years throughout Asia for its anti-oxidant & healing properties. Instead of having to soak the rice and used its water for facial toning, this mask just comes close to it. I love this mask and it can be used daily to clarify your skin. I only wish that Skinfood would come with a thinner sheet.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Dustin H.
Laurel Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product definitely pleased with it overall! It met my expectations and more! It didn't break my face out! I have really sensitive skin and it didn't cause a break out! Its definitely good value and not very pricey!! Im pleased and will purchase again!
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this sheet mask! So affordable and makes my skin feel amazing. Cute packaging and would definitely repurchase this in the future. Affordable and not over priced. I love it so much! Would absolutely use this again.
Kendra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand. I think that it is something that is unique and fun. They are also cheap, from the last time I looked. And think it is worth trying because they have so many different fun things to try.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love Skinfood sheet masks! The Rice sheet masks really hydrates, brightens and calms any irritation I may have. I've noticed that anything containing rice bran is helpful for acne.
Christine P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fabulous sheet mask. Price is fair, works well and skin is very hydrated. It’s gentle and doesn’t sting skin. However it’s didn’t “wow” me. It’s just a good sheet mask.
Sabia B.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was gifted this before and was super excited to try it. I'm a major mask-o-holic! After cleansing my face, I let the mask do it's magic on my skin. My skin felt softer, nice, and refreshed!
Ninoska B.
The product was too oily for my skin type. It caused way too much acne and was a little pricey. I think I could make it at home. But the packaging is awesome. Overall didn’t meet my expectations, but if you do have dry skin and are looking for something smoothing, this will do it.
may R.
O Fallon, MO
The rice mask gives your skin hydration and smooth and calms the skin it’s silky white feel really nice and cool I could sleep with it on if I could really wanted to buy more of it could my skin is really dry in the winter