BY SKINFOOD

Propolis Bee Venom Beauty in a Food Mask Sheet nourishes skin for an enhanced complexion.

Key Ingredient
Black bee propolis contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Bee venom helps firm and tighten skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Propolis Extract , Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Bee Venom, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

Directions
Extract mask and tightly apply on facial skin, following the contours of your face. After about 10-15 minutes, remove the sheet and pat face to absorb the remaining essence. Apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body.

Buy on YesStyl...
Michele N.
As mentioned in previous post Skinfood is one of my favorite brands when it comes to products for skincare! Great quality products for all skin types and a wide range to find what your needing/wanting for your skin!
This mask helped to moisturize and brighten my skin at the same time! My skin felt smooth and soft and looked healthy and hydrated
Ivy M.
Ogden
It made my skin feel like it was glowing! I really do reccomend highly if you have sensitive skin because it for sure is light but can also help your skin if you have breakouts, dryness, any kind of red on the skin. i recommend to others with all kind of skin types!
Emily J.
This product is okay I guess. I used it once and it did cleanse my face. However, it did make me break out in hives. I felt like that just made me figure out that I shouldn't use it:( Overall, I would just be aware that if you have sensitive skin this may make it red:(
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
I’m in love with this product! When people see anything with bees, they panic and think it will sting. This stuff is magical, and there is no sting attached. It makes my face look incredible. I can’t encourage you to buy this enough
Sarah M.
Columbia, MO
I love most sheet mask. This one has lots of product and moisturized my skin very well. It doesn't feel sticky or tacky afterwards. Doesn't irritate my skin. I have sensitive skin and this works well with it. I would recommend.
Ashlee S.
Johnson City , TN
I enjoy all kinds of different mask and I ordered this one as a mask grab box from meme box. I love Korean beauty and I love sheet masks. This one was great and had a nice scent to it. My skin felt wonderful after one use!
Grace B.
Portland, OR
I enjoyed this product. The packaging was cute and the amount in the container is perfect. It lasts a long time, especially for the price point. But not so long that I had to worry about it expiring. Would recommend!
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
Tired this once at a girls night sleep over and it was nice it felt cooling didn’t expect for my skin to feel so good later on that day my skin still feel good didn’t get so oily through out my day I would by more
Paradisekowa K.
Buffalo , NY
This mask was honestly soooooo good on my skin and it helped my pores breathe again , the only thing I would change is the smell of it but other than that it was amazing
Phebean C.
['columbus', ''], OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.