Skinfood Beauty In A Food Mask Sheet Propolis and Bee Venom uploaded by Trixie D.

BY SKINFOOD

Propolis Bee Venom Beauty in a Food Mask Sheet nourishes skin for an enhanced complexion.

Key Ingredient
Black bee propolis contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Bee venom helps firm and tighten skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Propolis Extract , Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Bee Venom, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

Directions
Extract mask and tightly apply on facial skin, following the contours of your face. After about 10-15 minutes, remove the sheet and pat face to absorb the remaining essence. Apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body.

Buy on YesStyl...
  • "It made my skin feel like it was glowing! I really do reccomend highly if you have sensitive skin because it for sure is light but can also help your skin if you have breakouts, dryness, any kind of red on the skin. i recommend to others with all kind of skin types!" in 5 reviews
Trixie D.
Hawthorne, CA
I love this mask! My face and neck was having a bad reaction on either food intake or using a sample skincare moisturizer. My face didnt lool bad but I had irritation on my neck and my skin was just feeling like a hot mess. I popped this baby on and left it for about 20 mins. Rubbed some serum on my neck during the wait and after I took the mask off. It felt cool on my skin and I saw immediate results. My skin calmed down a lot in an hour and 30 min of use. Bought this with a promotion at a Skinfood store and ended up paying only $1. Such a good deal! I originally picked it up because the name propolis. Propolis is a great anti-inflammatory ingredient. So glad I grabbed a couple to keep in stock for crazy days like these. Must buy and will definitely repurchase!!!
Michele N.
As mentioned in previous post Skinfood is one of my favorite brands when it comes to products for skincare! Great quality products for all skin types and a wide range to find what your needing/wanting for your skin!
This mask helped to moisturize and brighten my skin at the same time! My skin felt smooth and soft and looked healthy and hydrated
Mary Haynes F.
I LOVED THIS MASK. It smelled absolutely wonderful, and all of these masks from the variety pack moisturized my skin wonderfully. There were a few difficulties with all of them, including packaging that was hard to open and a lack of cuts that let it fit against your face well.
Ivy M.
Ogden
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I love this face mask !!! It’s leaves your skin feeling soft and it’s a good value I myself think , it has nice packaging. I don’t think it harsh I think myself it’s just the rite touch , I have bought over and over again
Holly S.
Another great face mask! Goes on fairly easy, not too messy and the wait time isn’t too long. The smell was okay. But I would definitely try it again because it did leave my face pretty nice :)
Breezy G.
Canonsburg
This is my favorite of the Skinfood masks- hydrates and visibly reduces my redness when I take it off. My skin feels plumper and softer. Good one to try if you’re just looking for some basic improvement!
Jaime L.
Irvine, CA
THIS.. MASK.. IS ..EVERYTHING! Just starting with the ingredients.. so good for your skin! I purchased this mask at an online store. It more than met my expectations from the vibrant yellow package to the instant effect it had on my skin. I will be buying more!
Emily J.
This product is okay I guess. I used it once and it did cleanse my face. However, it did make me break out in hives. I felt like that just made me figure out that I shouldn't use it:( Overall, I would just be aware that if you have sensitive skin this may make it red:(
Mariah M.
Milaca
Gets the job done. Get the job done. Gets the jobs done Gets the job done. Get the job done. Gets the jobs done Gets the job done. Get the job done. Gets the jobs done