BY SKINFOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains maca root extract to promote elasticity of the skin How to use: 1. After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. 2. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. 3. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence.

Buy on YesStyl...
Mahru M.
Hollywood, FL
I love sheet masks and these are one of my favorites to use. It brightens up me skin and it has also reduced some of my dark spots. I have a nice glow after using the mask. My skin looks so much healthier now.
Angelina M.
Smithville , MO
These faces mask are ok there not my favorite I never see any result this just relaxing when you put it on
Alonso E.
Miami
I loved this very good product actually one of the best I have ever tested from this brand simply me You are moreYou are masks I love I have put many. And the face is super hydrated
Eli L.
Got my hands on these on a tiny booth of Korean Beauty and Skincare products. I had always wanted to try them so I bought a few. They're quite nourishing and refreshing. Good value for what you get, not pricey at all! Would definitely recommend.
chaima c.
this products are every thing is so amazing its like what you eat you will be applaied in your skin ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Jasmyn C.
cornwall
Have used various of these masked and loved them, they smell awesome and made my skin feel refreshed