Skinfood Beauty in a Food Mask Sheet Lemon uploaded by Samia H.Skinfood Beauty in a Food Mask Sheet Lemon uploaded by Tannaz H.

BY SKINFOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains lemon extract to brighten up the skin How to use: 1. After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. 2. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. 3. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence.

Buy on YesStyl...
Lindsay N.
Lenexa, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are amazing. I like too hold mine for a few minutes first to get it warm.  I order mine online and they are a good price but it saves on shipping if I order a few at the same time.  My skin feels so soft after,  I love it. I have used them for about a year and had no problems.
Sammi C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful mask to keep your face moisturize. There are definitely better Korean masks, but these do the job. I use them 3 times a week--mostly because I have dry skin.
Ryder G.
Palmdale, CA
I love these. So great for reducing inflammation and puffiness. And affordable. I also like the variety.
Tannaz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little tingling at the dry spots but I'm considering this normal with all masks for skin brightening. It's perfect and gets me glowing for the next two days 😍😍 and the price is amazing too, can't wait to try the other brands
Samantha L.
palmerston north
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved it !!!!!!!!! My skin felt refreshed and clean after using these they were quite hard to find in my