BY SKINFOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains kale extract to soothe and provide hydration to the skin How to use: 1. After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. 2. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. 3. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence.

Meghan M.
Gulf Shores
Who doesn't love a mask? Let alone a "food" mask? I live for these things! I have really sensitive skin so I'm very cautious with what I use. They usually come 1 per pack, but it's worth the money. Once a week is all you need.
Sydney L.
Chandler, AZ
This mask was okay. Its good but not my favorite out of all the korean mask sheets i tried . The package was very nice and cool. Its neutral.
Linda B.
Indianapolis
Easy to follow directions. Love the fresh feel it leaves on your face. Would definitely buy again
Tianna M.
Braintree
A cheap but quality product. You get a lot of product in it, doesn’t soak too much into the skin and you’re left with a lot of excess product. Good for those with skin that needs moisture. Did not react negatively with my skin
Shradha V.
 I love the face maskes from skin food specificall this one it also calming and smoothing on my skin. the only complaint i have with it is that it takes a while to absorb into the skin so my skin feels sticky while i sleep as i but on fce mask just befoe I go to bed
Hefziba M.
If you are looking something cheap, fast and good this is exactly for u !!! I know be and a young woman it's so hard, now in learning how to take more care of my skin and this is a good option for people without time :)
devika c.
I love I love their sheet masks I love using them. I keep on buying them just love the way they make my skin feel soft n nourished
Julyane Lima S.
Franco da Rocha, SP
Really easy to use! Just need to clean your face before to use, put the mask and relax!