BY SKINFOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains kale extract to soothe and provide hydration to the skin How to use: 1. After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. 2. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. 3. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence.

Buy on YesStyl...
Meghan M.
Gulf Shores
Who doesn't love a mask? Let alone a "food" mask? I live for these things! I have really sensitive skin so I'm very cautious with what I use. They usually come 1 per pack, but it's worth the money. Once a week is all you need.
Linda B.
Indianapolis
Easy to follow directions. Love the fresh feel it leaves on your face. Would definitely buy again
Shradha V.
 I love the face maskes from skin food specificall this one it also calming and smoothing on my skin. the only complaint i have with it is that it takes a while to absorb into the skin so my skin feels sticky while i sleep as i but on fce mask just befoe I go to bed
Hefziba M.
If you are looking something cheap, fast and good this is exactly for u !!! I know be and a young woman it's so hard, now in learning how to take more care of my skin and this is a good option for people without time :)
devika c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love I love their sheet masks I love using them. I keep on buying them just love the way they make my skin feel soft n nourished
Julyane Lima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really easy to use! Just need to clean your face before to use, put the mask and relax!