BY SKINFOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. SKINFOOD Beauty in a Food Mask Sheet, JEJU TANGERINE Contains Jeju tangerine peel extract(tangerine extract)! A beauty food mask sheet that provides fresh moisture to dull skin. How to Use: After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence. Pack Size - 5 sheets

Skinfood Beauty In A Food Mask Sheet Jeju Tangerine
  • "ALL of these masks by Skinfood are brilliant - skinfood makes some of my favorite masks and for how well they perform they're extremely affordable. I can't choose a favorite, the scents smell clean and natural and not overly perfumed. None of these have ever broken me out and I have extremely sensitive acne prone skin!" in 4 reviews
Mary Haynes F.
These are very nice face masks - the scents are very natural and pleasant. The masks themselves are not the best fit for a European face, but stretch well enough to fit fine. There is an over abundance of serum on each mask, leaving enough to rub into your hands and neck if wanted.
tee a.
Austin, TX
I recently starting using Asian skincare and I’m obsessed . This package come with multiple different skin facial masks for different skin concerns. It’s easy to apply the mask and I could really feel it hydrating my skin. Some of the masks even had a cooling effect on my face. I felt so refreshed like I was at the spa. It tried is food for your face.it left my skin feeling so soft and feeling rejuvenated. I would highly recommend if you are wanting to dabble I’m to the Asian skincare
Jackie B.
Wheat Ridge, CO
I love the ski food masks the strawberry one is one of my favorites. Not a lot of sheet masks come in fruity flavors like this. The typical is cucumber or aloe or something like that but love the strawberry!
Kimly P.
This sheet mask smells so yummy! I wear this mask whenever my face feels stressed. I would leave the mask on for about 20 minutes. My face would feel so refreshed and it also brightened my face.
Michelle C.
These are my absolute favorite on-the-budget, most bang for your buck sheet masks. I buy them at my local Skinfood/Besfren store where they're only $1 each. My favorites are ginseng and beauty/blueberry! They are so moisturizing and fit well. They're not overly slippery, but also full of plenty of essence that you can apply from the bag after your sheet mask session is done.  Definitely recommend trying this out!
Erin M.
West Columbia, SC
I love these masks. These are some of my favorite. I love the idea behind this brand. The use of natural products makes me feel good about what I'm using on my skin. I always pick up a few of these when I'm at Sephora. Our store has a little stand that allows you to mix and match your favorite masks and by them as a set at a discounted rate with the more you buy. SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
Izobel B.
Pasco, WA
Camille O.
Perris, CA
I've used a couple of masks from other brands and this is my favorite. The sheet that they have is thin enough to adhere nicely to my skin. Also, the mask itself is very drenched with the serum. Whenever I use this, I notice that my skin is so much moisturized and brighter than before.
Olivia S.
Greensburg, PA
These are my favorite sheet masks to use. Sheet masks are nice because there is no mess associated with them and you could literally put one on anywhere. I like to use these because of all the natural ingredients and because they leaves my face feeling soft and smooth.
Sara P.
Great value!  These masks always leave my skin feeling refreshed!  I love using them back-to-back to target multiple skin issues in one luxurious pamper session.  Easy to store, great for travel, and can find them on Amazon in a snap.  I buy these again and again.
What one is the best one?!