BY SKINFOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. SKINFOOD Beauty in a Food Mask Sheet, JEJU TANGERINE Contains Jeju tangerine peel extract(tangerine extract)! A beauty food mask sheet that provides fresh moisture to dull skin. How to Use: After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence. Pack Size - 5 sheets

Skinfood Beauty In A Food Mask Sheet Jeju Tangerine
  • "ALL of these masks by Skinfood are brilliant - skinfood makes some of my favorite masks and for how well they perform they're extremely affordable. I can't choose a favorite, the scents smell clean and natural and not overly perfumed. None of these have ever broken me out and I have extremely sensitive acne prone skin!" in 4 reviews
tee a.
Austin, TX
I recently starting using Asian skincare and I’m obsessed . This package come with multiple different skin facial masks for different skin concerns. It’s easy to apply the mask and I could really feel it hydrating my skin. Some of the masks even had a cooling effect on my face. I felt so refreshed like I was at the spa. It tried is food for your face.it left my skin feeling so soft and feeling rejuvenated. I would highly recommend if you are wanting to dabble I’m to the Asian skincare
Sarah D.
Staten Island, NY
I love these face masks, and I get them for $1 on masksheets.com. Not only a great value, but they smell great and work really well on my skin. I would recommend them to anyone, even those with oily or acne prone skin. Made me feel brighter an refreshed all day.
Jackie B.
San Antonio, TX
I love the ski food masks the strawberry one is one of my favorites. Not a lot of sheet masks come in fruity flavors like this. The typical is cucumber or aloe or something like that but love the strawberry!
Kimly P.
This sheet mask smells so yummy! I wear this mask whenever my face feels stressed. I would leave the mask on for about 20 minutes. My face would feel so refreshed and it also brightened my face.
Michelle C.
These are my absolute favorite on-the-budget, most bang for your buck sheet masks. I buy them at my local Skinfood/Besfren store where they're only $1 each. My favorites are ginseng and beauty/blueberry! They are so moisturizing and fit well. They're not overly slippery, but also full of plenty of essence that you can apply from the bag after your sheet mask session is done.  Definitely recommend trying this out!
Tina N.
Westminster, CA
I bought the Centella Asiatica sheet mask the other day and I couldn't wait to try it when I got home because I heard Skinfood was a good brand. I left the mask in the refrigerator for awhile until it was bed time and applied it on my clean face and followed the instructions. When I was done, my face felt so refreshed and moisturized, and my skin looked even better than it did earlier in the day!
Erin M.
West Columbia, SC
I love these masks. These are some of my favorite. I love the idea behind this brand. The use of natural products makes me feel good about what I'm using on my skin. I always pick up a few of these when I'm at Sephora. Our store has a little stand that allows you to mix and match your favorite masks and by them as a set at a discounted rate with the more you buy. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
Kylie R.
These masks are good masks if you don't have sensitive skin. The price is alright but I didn't notice much difference in my skin after using he lemon and the coconut masks. My skin gets easily irritated and did not react well to these. I got red patches by the time I woke up in the morning. Other than that, my skin felt soft and smelled great.
Izobel B.
Pasco, WA
Camille O.
Perris, CA
I've used a couple of masks from other brands and this is my favorite. The sheet that they have is thin enough to adhere nicely to my skin. Also, the mask itself is very drenched with the serum. Whenever I use this, I notice that my skin is so much moisturized and brighter than before.