Skinfood Beauty in a Food Mask Sheet Horse Fat

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 10 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption.

Evelyn L.
While on vacation, my skin was lookin very dull and dry do to the cold weather. I was in need of a sheet mask and I came by this product. When I saw “Horse Fat” I was kind of wondering weather or not I should purchase this product. But I bought it in the end and right after I finished using it I wanted to go out and buy myself more! It was so hydrating and my skin just drank up all the essence from the mask!
Sarah P.
Cheaper than most other sheet masks but leaves my skin soft and without the layer of stickyness that all face mask. To really see results, you have to face mask more often than I do but I was happy with this
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
Okay I was a little put off by putting something with horse fat on my skin... and the smell of the sheet mask wasn’t my all time favorite but DANG. This mask made my skin feel so freaking soft. It’s one of my favorites I’ve ever used!!
Samantha M.
Eagle Pass, TX
Its alright nothing super extravagant, could be improved.packaging is okay. It is affordable . But theres
Suraiya S.
Tried it.
Although didn't see any impact.
Packaging was nice.
But waste of money!
Very disappointing!!
Skin food snail is one of my favorite sheet mask. Leaves me with a gorgeous glow every time!!
staceyy h.
Pico Rivera
The name sounds scary but the feeling is amazing after . Totally worth it !
Recommend %100
Linda B.
Loved the variety of “flavors” to pick from. Easy to follow directions. Will buy again
Lyn G.
I don’t normally use anti aging products but, I wanted to try it for the brightening effect. I had bought it at an airport in Korea and it was a good value because, I had bought other products as well. However, I would probably just buy a better accessible mask that has the same brightening effect at a local store.
Laura A.
Got this but haven't yet used it. Packaging pretty and the smell through the packaging is amazing. I'm sure it'll work as most products by this company do. I'll wait until I can have five mins peace and try this out.