BY SKINFOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 10 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption.

Buy on YesStyl...
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay I was a little put off by putting something with horse fat on my skin... and the smell of the sheet mask wasn’t my all time favorite but DANG. This mask made my skin feel so freaking soft. It’s one of my favorites I’ve ever used!!
Evelyn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While on vacation, my skin was lookin very dull and dry do to the cold weather. I was in need of a sheet mask and I came by this product. When I saw “Horse Fat” I was kind of wondering weather or not I should purchase this product. But I bought it in the end and right after I finished using it I wanted to go out and buy myself more! It was so hydrating and my skin just drank up all the essence from the mask!
Sarah P.
Cheaper than most other sheet masks but leaves my skin soft and without the layer of stickyness that all face mask. To really see results, you have to face mask more often than I do but I was happy with this
Samantha M.
Eagle Pass, TX
Its alright nothing super extravagant, could be improved.packaging is okay. It is affordable . But theres
Suraiya S.
Murray
Tried it.
Although didn't see any impact.
Packaging was nice.
But waste of money!
Very disappointing!!
Skin food snail is one of my favorite sheet mask. Leaves me with a gorgeous glow every time!!
staceyy h.
Pico Rivera
The name sounds scary but the feeling is amazing after . Totally worth it !
Recommend %100
Linda B.
Indianapolis
Loved the variety of “flavors” to pick from. Easy to follow directions. Will buy again
Laura A.
Doncaster
Got this but haven't yet used it. Packaging pretty and the smell through the packaging is amazing. I'm sure it'll work as most products by this company do. I'll wait until I can have five mins peace and try this out.
Jayasree R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the prodect which I started loving at my first use on words it feels u fresh after using this u apsulutly love thi one