BY SKINFOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 10 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption.

Evelyn L.
While on vacation, my skin was lookin very dull and dry do to the cold weather. I was in need of a sheet mask and I came by this product. When I saw “Horse Fat” I was kind of wondering weather or not I should purchase this product. But I bought it in the end and right after I finished using it I wanted to go out and buy myself more! It was so hydrating and my skin just drank up all the essence from the mask!
Serena J.
Twentynine Palms
Although off-putting, this mask is a huge life saver when it comes to elasticity and moisture. I was very impressed with the results. My skin was bouncy, radiant, and incredibly moisturized for days after using this, and all my friends who’ve tried it loved it as well.
ɖɛmí L.
One of my favorite products. It smells so yummy and I know you may not think that because horse fat is in the name lol. I use this sheet right before I put on my makeup and it leaves my skin so smooth like a baby’s butt.
Sarah P.
Cheaper than most other sheet masks but leaves my skin soft and without the layer of stickyness that all face mask. To really see results, you have to face mask more often than I do but I was happy with this
Gauge A.
I got it for a great price in bulk (>50c a sheet) so I didn’t have any super high expectations. It ended up being a very solid sheet mask, quite hydrating but I didn’t personally notice anything else.
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
Okay I was a little put off by putting something with horse fat on my skin... and the smell of the sheet mask wasn’t my all time favorite but DANG. This mask made my skin feel so freaking soft. It’s one of my favorites I’ve ever used!!
Samantha M.
Eagle Pass, TX
Its alright nothing super extravagant, could be improved.packaging is okay. It is affordable . But theres
Suraiya S.
Murray
Tried it.
Although didn't see any impact.
Packaging was nice.
But waste of money!
Very disappointing!!
Skin food snail is one of my favorite sheet mask. Leaves me with a gorgeous glow every time!!
staceyy h.
Pico Rivera
The name sounds scary but the feeling is amazing after . Totally worth it !
Recommend %100