BY SKINFOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains green tea extract to protect the skin against external agents How to use: 1. After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. 2. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. 3. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence.

tiff y.
Walnut, CA
It’s super hydrating and makes your skin feel really soft. It is really easy to use and an amazing product.
Makayla M.
Roblin , MB
I can’t say this product didn’t do it job, it made my skin feel very nice but the real downside of it is that it made my breakout like crazy!!!! Not sure if I’ll ever buy these again but might give another product a chance from this company
Kim M.
Love the masks! Very nourishing to the skin, plus it smells amazing!! Getting my hands on some of these requires me to travel for about 4hrs., so I can't buy them all the time.. but I would love more!!
Kelly H.
Birmingham
A very soothing product. I have dry combination skin and it instantly hydrated and soothes my dry patches without irritating my skin.